Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

512/1024MB RAM VPS in Europe with stable performance - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

512/1024MB RAM VPS in Europe with stable performance

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

LaXiS said: Edit: Actually SolusVM is a bit off, the RAM usage is at 26MB. And just a question for you, @AnthonySmith: why, during ordering, I am asked for two subdomain names for DNSs? There does not seem to be installed any kind of DNS server on the OS templates...

Ah ok nice one, I just realized who you are then :)

Yep WHMCS asks for that info but its not used, its a pain, if you want to try the Xen packages instead let me know.

Solusvm does not update as regular as the running OS and shows the buffers+cache in used ram that's why it is not as reflective of actual use.

Thanked by 1LaXiS
  • LaXiSLaXiS Member
    edited July 2015

@AnthonySmith @timnboys Thank you very much guys, I'm really pleased of having had this talk with you (and other nice guys above).

I will keep you in mind in case I want to expand my business and need a responsible provider.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

LaXiS said: I will keep you in mind in case I want to expand my business and need a responsible provider.

You do need at least 2 reliable providers and some redundancy, nobody is perfect, no matter how much money they ask you.

Thanked by 1LaXiS
  • UK is ok?

• cociucociu Member

my signature located in Romania