Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% Off Sale for Xen VPS in Los Angeles
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% Off Sale for Xen VPS in Los Angeles

InertiaNetworksInertiaNetworks Member, Host Rep

Welcome to the best Xen VPS hosting in Los Angeles, California! Now with 50% off the first month!

Since 2012, Inertia Networks, LLC, has provided quality Xen VPS hosting solutions to customers around the globe. We offer more to our customers in the way of actual phone support and the good small business feel customers appreciate.

Have a question about our services? Pick up your phone and call us at +1 (262) 456-3414. We'd love to talk to you! We also offer pre-sales Live Chat on our website.

These Xen VPS services are being offered from Quadranet's data center in Los Angeles, California, USA. This data center has excellent connectivity for our friends in Asia.

Apply coupon code XEN50LA for 50% off our regular prices for the first month. (Expires 7/31/2015)

All plans are strictly Xen based, so your resources are yours. GUARANTEED. Your resources are guaranteed to be available and we actively monitor and manage our services. We prevent noisy hosting neighbors from having a party and disrupting your hosting sanity.

Xen 512MB
- 512MB of RAM
- 15GB of Disk Space
- 1 CPU Core
- 1TB of Bandwidth
$3.50 with coupon XEN50LA [ ORDER ]

Xen 1024MB
- 1GB of RAM
- 30GB of Disk Space
- 1 CPU Core
- 1TB of Bandwidth
$5 with coupon XEN50LA [ ORDER ]

All plans include:
• SolusVM control panel access to fully manage your VPS
• 1 IPv4 IP Address
• /64 IPv6 Address Space
• Self manageable Reverse DNS (rDNS) control
• Customer support that is reachable by email, phone or ticketing.

Frequently Asked Questions

What are your server specifications?
HP servers with dual Intel Xeon CPUs and RAID-10 storage. Each server is connected via a 1 Gigabit uplink.

Do you have a looking glass?
Yes, please see https://inertianetworks.com/how-its-done/datacenter/.

What is allowed or disallowed on your network?
We allow anything in compliance with United States law. We do however have a three strike policy for piracy.
Our full list of disallowed items can be found in our Acceptable Use Policy (https://inertianetworks.com/legal/ac...le-use-policy/)

What payments do you accept?
PayPal and credit / debit cards.

Do you offer free trial accounts?
No, but we do offer a 7-day money back guarantee with no questions asked.
We also back our services with a 99.99% uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA).

Terms of Service:
https://inertianetworks.com/legal/terms-of-service/

Acceptable Use Policy:
https://inertianetworks.com/legal/ac...le-use-policy/

Need assistance? You can reach us via:
Private Message here on LowEndTalk
Email us at [email protected]
Phone us at +1 (262) 456-3414
Live chat on InertiaNetworks.com

Comments

• InertiaNetworks said: - 1 CPU Core

InertiaNetworks said: All plans are strictly Xen based, so your resources are yours. GUARANTEED. Your resources are guaranteed to be available and we actively monitor and manage our services.

Does this mean we can use all the CPU we want, 24/7?

• HTMLHTML Member

@Traffic said:
    Does this mean we can use all the CPU we want, 24/7?

Wanted to ask same question so no suspension or warning for using CPU 100% all the time?

• InertiaNetworksInertiaNetworks Member, Host Rep

@HTML said:
    Wanted to ask same question so no suspension or warning for using CPU 100% all the time?

That is a very good question.

Right now, we do not have any limit on how much CPU you use, because these nodes have been designed with quite a bit of CPU power. If it becomes an issue and you are causing other clients to experience issues because you are just trying to keep your CPU up to see what happens, we will get in touch with you at that point.

-JM

• So you're going to tell me what to use my dedicated resources (CPU) for?
    If all I want to do is run stress all day long, it should be my problem, right?

Yours is to ensure I only get to use MY CPU.

• @Traffic said:
    So you're going to tell me what to use my dedicated resources (CPU) for?
    If all I want to do is run stress all day long, it should be my problem, right?

Yours is to ensure I only get to use MY CPU.

@Traffic: Is there a reason why you need to pick on this company? I'm getting really sick of your attitude. Whatever you do with your CPU time is on you till it starts affecting other users. Why not just sign up to prove your point? All you'll be doing is pissing away money.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

techhelper1 said: Whatever you do with your CPU time is on you till it starts affecting other users

He claims he doesn't oversell and resources are dedicated. If that was true, there would be no way for me to affect other users by using 100% of my allocated resources.

techhelper1 said: I'm getting really sick of your attitude.

Have fun!

• @Traffic: Dude... It's just a selling point to say they don't oversell anything. If you're gonna make a other users suffer then the onus is on you, not the provider.

Going back to the overselling debacle, it's funny how you start bashing over the dedicated resources being made available to you from the start of the VPS till it's destroyed. It's funny because the company won't have to deal with complaints to use their resources vs overselling like some others do already.

Hell... Even the companies you affiliate don't oversell.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited July 2015

I asked the same question when dediserve had the sale and they promised me everything will be dedicated to me including the CPU, so I CAN stress it 24/7 if I want and they will never contact me about it because it won't affect others.

@InertiaNetworks. I'm pretty sure you can set a hard limit (the dedicated amount of CPU power) so the client can never use more than that and affect others. If you advertise dedicated resource then you should never contact the client about the usage, period. In your case the CPU is NOT dedicated, it is fair share.

@techhelper1 said:
    Is there a reason why you need to pick on this company?

He is just stating his argument. Is there a reason why you need to pick on this guy?

Thanked by 2Traffic lostinwoods
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

TheOnlyDK said: He is just stating his argument. Is there a reason why you need to pick on this guy?

It is his own company.

• techhelper1techhelper1 Member
    edited July 2015

@Traffic: I co-founded it. But I don't get your point in any of this?

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited July 2015

@techhelper1 said:
    Traffic: I co-founded it. But I don't get your point in any of this?

If you stand from a customer's point of view, you will get his point. Using all of dedicated resource should never be punished in any way.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @TheOnlyDK I really don't to be honest with you dude. This is my own personal account, it doesn't have anything to do with the company except maybe for a quick plug.