Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Cheap 2GB RAM VPS location Netherland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Cheap 2GB RAM VPS location Netherland

hello guys i need Cheap 2GB RAM VPS location Netherland my budget are around 5-7 permonth please offer me! i perfer payment via BTC

Comments

• BradBrad Member

You can get one of the EvoBurst plan, but not sure if they take payments via BTC.

@AutoSnipe ?

Thanked by 1ShaneHastings
  • Sure do, we accept BTC via Bitpay. thanks @Brad

if you have a look at our most recent offer, there's a 2GB plan that's within your budget.

• We can offer with discount this our regular package is 22$ per month.

Please pm us or email [email protected] or [email protected]

• @AutoSnipe i saw all the plan. its amazing and cheap! i wonder is there any coupon code as im your firstime costmer? i mean 1 time coupon things like that

• ehabehab Member

@AutoSnipe give TheGreenMY some love :P

Thanked by 1bersy
  • BochiBochi Member

@TheGreenMY said:
    AutoSnipe i saw all the plan. its amazing and cheap! i wonder is there any coupon code as im your firstime costmer? i mean 1 time coupon things like that

@ehab: I think what @AutoSnipe meant was this: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/57654/evoburst-solutions-new-nanovz-megavz-location-coupons-inside
    Which should @TheGreenMY provide with a 20% off coupon. ;)

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @ehab - I give everyone love.. don't you know that already!? :-P

@Bochi - Yes, that is what i meant to say. (was just jumping between multiple tasks when i got the notification on LET :-P

• bersybersy Member

@alexvolk does Leaseweb accept BTC?

• i already order a 4GB 3ips VPS from mr @AutoSnipe for only 5.50 USD i think that the most awesome price.

• If you want Netherland for the offshore features etc. You can try www.webuzo.net OFFSHORE SSD VPS provider. They accept only PayPal . You are allowed to do almost everything you want exept P2P Torrents and things that are illegal for Bulgaria. The connection speed is awesome since Bulgaria is the main hub of Asia / Greece / Russia to Europe / UK . Check them out if you want :)

• @thehostbay Thank you for the tips im will surely going to have a look!

• @TheGreenMY you are welcome my friend. Btw they mention that soon will start accepting bitcoins <3

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited July 2015

I see he is still trying his "spam" campaign as all of his posts(not this one) have to do with setting up "mass mailing" software for spamming everyone. as I have seen an increase in spam in my personal email so maybe thegreenmy finally figured out how to spam us? and needs to be stopped?
    Maybe he needs his vps in netherlands because he wants to avoid the feds coming after him for "spamming" or "mass marketing" or possibly illegal software?(as I have heard all over that the netherlands are good for pirates & etc so maybe that is thegreenmy's hidden motive?)

Truefully I have nothing against thegreenmy except his past history here on let(meaning his first possibly 6 posts if I am right on counting has been nothing but about issues like spamming or "mass marketing" or "adult sites" etc)

• I see he is still trying his "spam" campaign as all of his posts(not this one) have to do with setting up "mass mailing" software for spamming everyone. as I have seen an increase in spam in my personal email so maybe thegreenmy finally figured out how to spam us? and needs to be stopped? Maybe he needs his vps in netherlands because he wants to avoid the feds coming after him for "spamming" or "mass marketing" or possibly illegal software?(as I have heard all over that the netherlands are good for pirates & etc so maybe that is thegreenmy's hidden motive?)

Truefully I have nothing against thegreenmy except his past history here on let(meaning his first possibly 6 posts if I am right on counting has been nothing but about issues like spamming or "mass marketing" or "adult sites" etc)

stop being an ass... and stop easly insulted people without judging what

• LaXiSLaXiS Member
    edited July 2015

Have a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oLJ9rO-xSEWCLR-8cFMMYh-fdoT-s2JuLwab3M0dJ0M/edit?usp=sharing I didn't list many 2GB plans but the providers listed usually do have them.

OT: @timnboys @TheGreenMY I don't see why you (and other) guys keep attacking each other with (probably) unfounded claims... I would want to say that it is forbidden by the forum's rules (and by common sense too) and if you really want to tell someone about this kind of things then do it privately or talk with an admin/a mod.