Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WeLoveServers problems anyone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WeLoveServers problems anyone?

ElmoElmo Member
edited July 2015 in Providers

I've been having issues with a VPS for a few weeks now. More specifically the VPS is on Node94 - UK and from time to time it stops responding. Even on the VPS control panel I get the error:

An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

Another VPS I have with them on a different Node is looking good so far.

Anyone else facing problems these days on the same or different Node? Or any past experience, good or bad? Please share...

Comments

• Have you opened a ticket with them?

• ElmoElmo Member

Well, of course! Not only one. But the reply is almost identical 'Please try again later' every time. And indeed, after some minutes/hours the problem is gone, but having the same problem every day or every other day that magically disappears doesn't look good :-(

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

Elmo said: but having the same problem every day or every other day that magically disappears doesn't look good :-(

The reason they lost me as a customer forever, no matter how low the price.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Elmo said: having the same problem every day or every other day that magically disappears doesn't look good :-(

It does not look good if it is not actively investigated, otherwise this is a heck of a problem, recurring hiccups with no known cause that fix themselves. It is at least the worst kind of problem for me, eve worse than an intractable issue, at least I know what I am dealing with in the latter case and some clear choices.

• DougWareDougWare Member
    edited July 2015

This is the reason I left.

An outage that would correct themselves after I opened a ticket with comments like:

"Now it will be fine. Please have a check. "

"Can you check this now"

"Sorry for the intermittent issue. This should be fine now."

Doug