Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated for 2 VM's - USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated for 2 VM's - USA

hawchawc Moderator, LIR
edited July 2015 in Requests

Hi all,
Looking for a server somewhere in the USA. Ideally NYC area. I want to run 2 VM's on the server. Ideally I want 32GB of RAM, with an E3 or low E5. I also want 4 IP addresses for the server. For disk space, 1tb will do.

Budget $60-70.

Thanks
Harry Cross

Comments

• BradBrad Member
    edited July 2015

@MSPNick is currently running a deal on E3s, although I'm not sure if 32GB RAM is an option with him..

EDIT: Seems a 16GB upgrade will run you about $15 extra, bringing a total of roughly $64 (currency conversions).

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

If you can bring your budget up to $75/mo I can fulfill that server.

• @hawc said:
    Hi all,
    Looking for a server somewhere in the USA. Ideally NYC area. I want to run 2 VM's on the server. Ideally I want 32GB of RAM, with an E3 or low E5. I also want 4 IP addresses for the server. For disk space, 1tb will do.

Budget $60-70.

Thanks
    Harry Cross
    @Brad said:
    MSPNick is currently running a deal on E3s, although I'm not sure if 32GB RAM is an option with him..

EDIT: Seems a 16GB upgrade will run you about $15 extra, bringing a total of roughly $64 (currency conversions).

Yup that's correct. I can deliver nodes within two hours on IPMI.

Thanks!

• @hawc these are available in Kansas (Oak Tower) right now with a /29 IPv4 (5 usable) and a /64 IPv6.

Dual Intel Xeon 5520
    2 Processors @ 2.26GHz
    8 Cores / 16 Threads
    32GB DDR3 RAM
    2TB SATA HDD or 120GB SSD
    20TB @ 1Gbps or 100Mbps Unmetered
    $57.50 / month

Dual Intel Xeon 5639
    2 Processors @ 2.13GHz
    12 Cores / 24 Threads
    32GB DDR3 RAM
    2TB SATA HDD or 120GB SSD
    20TB @ 1Gbps or 100Mbps Unmetered
    $66.50 / month

Quad AMD Opteron 8220
    4 Processors @ 2.8GHz
    8 Physical Cores
    32GB DDR2 ECC RAM
    2x500GB SAS HDD
    20TB @ 1Gbps
    $71 / month

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

We can work within your budget.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@MPSNick , Can you go a little more into your offers please? If needs be PM me.

Thabnks
    Harry

• @hawc said:
    MPSNick , Can you go a little more into your offers please? If needs be PM me.

Thabnks
    Harry

Hi Harry,

I've got E3-1240s, 30s and 1270v2's

I've got them all located around America, a ton with 32GB ram, some with 16gb and some with HDD or SSD's

I got some new systems coming on tomorrow, but majority of my stuff is now in New york until we restock tomorrow, where we'd be with Chicago, LA and Dallas.

@Farjad In the end I did what you suggested. @VolumeDrive have my money and custom!

• @hawc

Glad to see we could help out with your project here. Do you have an order ID? Perhaps we can get it expedited. As always, feel free to open a ticket in the client portal as well or write [email protected] or call us.

@VolumeDrive you have a PM.

• Thank you. Please open a ticket instead. We are not always on LET to see PMs.

I have done that. I thought that PM was the best way to get the info to you. ;)

Thanks
    Harry

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

OP went with @VolumeDrive can't go wrong with Josh. I have a couple boxes with him and he's always willing to help much like @ernie

Thanked by 1volumedrive
  • AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

1 Gbps Unmetered Traffic with DDR4 RAM in USA: https://www.hetnix.com/germany-us-business.xml :)

Its Monday, 21:19 London and just to keep the thread updated, no server. They did say by Tuesday afternoon so still more time to wait. That feeling waiting for the new server.

• hawc said: Its Monday, 21:19 London and just to keep the thread updated, no server. They did say by Tuesday afternoon so still more time to wait. That feeling waiting for the new server.

Was that really worth the "savings" after all? ;)

• @hawc said:
    Its Monday, 21:19 London and just to keep the thread updated, no server. They did say by Tuesday afternoon so still more time to wait. That feeling waiting for the new server.

They refund if they don't deliver.. Come and i'll setup something for you :-)

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

@volumedrive your sig link doesnt show stuff on https://

Just to update you lot. @VolumeDrive delivered yesterday. http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2015/07/28/DoBas0NhXWr1rklU

Notice there - it states 32GB RAM. I ordered 48GB RAM. So I havent got all the RAM that I ordered. I will be telephoning QuadIX when they open to try and sort this all out.

• hawc,

Update your ticket please. Our L5630's come with 32GB default and the X5650 servers have 48 GB. If it was in fact an oversight on our end during delivery, we'll correct it right away.

• @agoldenberg said:
    OP went with VolumeDrive can't go wrong with Josh. I have a couple boxes with him and he's always willing to help much like ernie

Thanks! :)

Glad to say that it is all resolved. Was just an error during delivery. Glad the awesome people over at @VolumeDrive were able to sort it out straight away!

Thanked by 1volumedrive