Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 Euro Dedicated Server from ceuserver.net in Zlin - I got one :-) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 Euro Dedicated Server from ceuserver.net in Zlin - I got one :-)

13»

Comments

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

@Nyr Price match for any company means that they will drop price for their products, compared to same products from another company. For example, if a mall advertise price match for a refrigerator, it means that if you find the EXACT SAME refrigerator from another store, they will drop their price. It does not mean that if you find a cheaper refrigerator, they will drop prices from another product to keep you satisfied...

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2015

jvnadr said: @Nyr Price match for any company means that they will drop price for their products, compared to same products from another company. For example, if a mall advertise price match for a refrigerator, it means that if you find the EXACT SAME refrigerator from another store, they will drop their price. It does not mean that if you find a cheaper refrigerator, they will drop prices from another product to keep you satisfied...

Then they can't price match any dedi, as not only the raw hardware specs are part of the offer.

For example: no way to match the bandwidth, considering their crappy transit.

And this doesn't have anything to do with the fact that they were lying anyway.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2015

Nyr said: They did make an excuse about not having less than 1.5TB HDDs. Nice to know they prefer to lie

This very well might be factually correct, not a lie.
    But really they should have went for the excuse of Kidechire not being an active offer anymore instead.

• cygnicygni Member

Per the price match which states:

> Also, if you have found a cheaper server anywhere on the Internet, provide a link or screenshot of the deal and we will not only price match but even undercut the competition by 10% !

after going back and forth including an offer of 10% discount on a €119 server, a reply was received that they would not be able to match similar configuration from dacentec.com:

> I am sorry but we cannot offer 2xL5420 CPUs, 16GB RAM, 2X2TB storage, /29 ipv4 block, /48 ipv6 block, for even $30/month. We try to offer reliable service and I am afraid that such price would not be able to allow it.

It should be noted that dacentec service is reliable with excellent support.

• cygni said: > I am sorry but we cannot offer 2xL5420 CPUs, 16GB RAM, 2X2TB storage, /29 ipv4 block, /48 ipv6 block, for even $30/month. We try to offer reliable service and I am afraid that such price would not be able to allow it.

@Nyr maybe they didn't actually have those HDDs, given they actually say it clearly when it's just not feasible for them? Although it might be a different seller.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Traffic said: @Nyr maybe they didn't actually have those HDDs, given they actually say it clearly when it's just not feasible for them? Although it might be a different seller.

Probably a different salesman, yeah. Either way, no biggie :)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2015

I asked them, they deployed it with 4GB instead of 2GB, /29 Subnet, 500GB HDD but only 10Mbit port.
    For 8,99 Bucks in CHZ, i gonna play with it the next days see how it goes.