Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need someone to get his/her hands dirty. Server configuration process
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need someone to get his/her hands dirty. Server configuration process

I need to configure one of my server as a SolusVM slave node. As my network connection keeps failing, I cannot configure it at the moment. All you have to do is, install KVM slave SolusVM packages and connect it to master (LVM configuration is also needed + add KVM bridge connection). Also build two KVM containers for demo.

Please name your price (inbox is also OK)

Comments

• MuZoMuZo Member

When my connection wasn't stable I used "screen", so that if my connction dropped the commmand would continue to work

Thanked by 1Nixtren
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

You're willing to provide root access to your servers to a random guy you found on LET?

• that's right, I'll need root access to SolusVM master and KVM node, willing to provide that? Please PM if interested, thank you. @sdglhm

• komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

Please make use of the chat now feature on my website
    ftpit
    I can help you out. If you do not make use of my services, then I recommend that you go with someone that has a web hosting company that has something to gain by assisting you, as opposed to just a random person that may make use of that access maliciously.

• SadySady Member

Yeah use "screen" as said by Muzo, I use this as well specially when I fire up some big bash script. BTW have sent you a PM.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

$7

• nohup

• Thank you guys. I was connecting using my mobile network because it failed permanently. Sometimes having leased line got it's cons.

Thank you for everyone for helping. I wasn't ready to give away root password. Also not any random guys. I know few people here.

Able to resolve this issue.

This discussion has been closed.