Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS for a VPN Service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS for a VPN Service

Hello everyone,
we are looking for affordable VPS for our VPN plateform.

Here is to plan models we are looking for :

PLAN ONE :
CPU : 1
RAM : 1 GB
HDD : ~5 GB
Bandwidth : Unmetered
Uplink : 100 Mbs/s
IPV4 : 5 IPs or more

PLAN TWO:
CPUs : 2
RAM : 2 GB
HDD : ~5 GB
Bandwidth : Unmetered
Uplink : 1 Gb/s
IPV4 : 5 IPs or more

We are looking for VPS located all over the the world : Nederland, Germany, United Kingdoms France, Spain, Russia and United States

Please contact me if you have any offer that can meet our needs.

Comments

• @clouvider has UK if my memory is correct.

@MarkTurner for USA deals

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

You may wish to have a look at our sale offer here:
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/53631/uk-london-dedicated-servers-and-pure-ssd-sas-cloud-vps-55-off-for-life-from-just-4-50pm

Discount code for 55% off recurring: 75EZEJKV7F

All packages are available here: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/cloud-servers/cloud-vps

Recent review: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/55920/clouvider/p1

Thanks @sdglhm for mentioning! :)

• Clouvider said: Thanks @sdglhm for mentioning! :)

Actually I had to search your company name on google because I was thinking it as cloudvider ;)

• We can offer these in the United States. Contact us at https://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php if you have any pre-sales questions.

@sdglhm said:
    Actually I had to search your company name on google because I was thinking it as cloudvider ;)

Thanks for the effort ! :)

• dr1ssdr1ss Member

Let me insist on something :)
    as a VPN provider we need to have unlimited/unmetered bandwidth.

edited July 2015

dr1ss said: Let me insist on something :) as a VPN provider we need to have unlimited/unmetered bandwidth.

I understand you need a quote on 100Mbps or 1 Gbps dedicated? We can surely provide you with dedicated pipe, paid per Mbps in 95 percentile with some commit. What's your budget?

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

dr1ss said: as a VPN provider we need to have unlimited/unmetered bandwidth.

Every Russian, CIS, east Europe provider offer unlimited traffic

fitvpn said: Every Russian, CIS, east Europe provider offer unlimited traffic

I don't want to start this discussion again, but there is no such thing like unlimited. It is always limited by something, at some point in more or less obvious way.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • No point in offering unlimited...

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • dr1ssdr1ss Member

I don't have an exact budget, but something under $40 monthly since that's what we pay on average for our current baremetal servers (with a 100Mb unmetered uplink)

edited July 2015

$40 is below transit costs on dedicated 100Mbps.

If you don't need dedicated bandwidth you should really think through how much data you need to transfer a month. Dedicated (truly unmetered) bandwidth costs, as it's guaranteed.

You can always go with a provider that will offer you "dedicated", "unmetered" bandwidth, but either you will be asked to leave when you start to use it much or the quality will suffer.

• dr1ssdr1ss Member

I understand that bandwidth does not cost the same thing from one country to another.. that's why I don't really have a budget.. We'll be taking the best offer we can get from each country.

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

Hello, I believe we can help you out in the United States. Could you send in a ticket here >>>> https://ogohosting.net/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

• dr1ssdr1ss Member
    edited July 2015

Here is the kind of bandwidth we use monthly (taken from one our most used servers on a 100Mb/s uplink)

rx | tx | total | avg. rate

--------------+--------- ----+-------------

9.31 TiB | 9.31 TiB | 18.62 TiB | 61.69 Mbit/s

• 15TB will do just fine. You have 5TB extra and you can add more if you like on most legit providers.

@dr1ss will drop you a PM with some custom offer :-).

• @dr1ss Check your PM

Regards,
    ConstantVPS

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Clouvider said: I don't want to start this discussion again, but there is no such thing like unlimited. It is always limited by something, at some point in more or less obvious way.

You are wrong, everything depends country. Countries like Russia or CIS not count traffic at all. Home internet always unlimited up to 500 Mbps. VPS offers also unlimited.

fitvpn said: Home internet always unlimited up to 500 Mbps.

Any you can max it out 500Mbps 24/7/365, including INTERNATIONAL traffic?

There is no such thing like free. Free doesn't exist. Capacity costs. Carriers charge money. Routers costs. Surely I can give you 1Gbps for a tenner, but then I will connect 1000 other Customers to the same 1Gbit/s pipe to recover the cost. Will you have this 1 Gbit/s dedicated to you? No. Do you have 1 Gbit/s? Yes, maybe to the core, or ToR switch.

no such thing like CIS since 1991.

fitvpn said: You are wrong, everything depends country.

No. There is always a limit. At least technological. There is no such thing like unlimited, until we develop telepathy, and even then it will be limited by the capacity of the brain.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

We do unmetered at Seattle and Dallas pm me if interesting.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Clouvider said: Any you can max it out 500Mbps 24/7/365, including INTERNATIONAL traffic?

There no counters local traffic or non local traffic. Everything the same

Clouvider said: no such thing like CIS since 1991

CIS = Ex USSR countries after 1991 :)

• Only thing I know is there are no such thing as "Unlimited" even universe and dark matters.

• sdglhm said: Only thing I know is there are no such thing as "Unlimited" even universe and dark matters.

Of course, but it can also be a verb. In which case the next question would be, by whom?

• Ole_Juul said: by whom

Next question. Whom on whose perspective ?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
    edited July 2015

fitvpn said: There no counters local traffic or non local traffic. Everything the same

Counted the same, not working the same. You usually use different carriers / IX points for international traffic, hence the costs for the operator are very different, so some would give you '500 Mbps', which will allow yo to sometime spike to 500Mbps (still not carrier grade), but if you try to send 500 Mbps International, well... That will be a completely different story, and I know cases where Customers aren't even able to do 5% of what they are promised 'up to' by their ISP when it touches international carriers, like Level3, etc.

fitvpn said: CIS = Ex USSR countries after 1991 :)

So that's also 'Ex CIS', not 'CIS'. 'CIS' doesn't exist.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Clouvider said: Clouvider

Western companies make money with selling traffic amounts and everything related, simply rip off unsuspected clients. That nice business. East not make money on traffic, provide unlimited for best perfomanse for clients, not kick hands like a western companies does. May be on paper providers has a limitations, but end user never worried about it. Guess costs taken from end users cover all fees :)

Clouvider said: o that's also 'Ex CIS', not 'CIS'. 'CIS' doesn't exist.

You are wrong.

• fitvpn said: You are wrong, everything depends country. Countries like Russia or CIS not count traffic at all. Home internet always unlimited up to 500 Mbps. VPS offers also unlimited.

Same as in Korea Russians ISPs calculate by ratio for Russian, Peering and International traffic - If you abuse 100Mbit on a Rostelecom link to international non-peering destinations (i.e. DTAG) they will shut you down. MSKIX and DECIX/AMSIX nobody cares about traffic wise.

• MuZoMuZo Member

Clouvider said: So that's also 'Ex CIS', not 'CIS'. 'CIS' doesn't exist.

CIS exists, most members are ex-URSS members: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Independent_States

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

MuZo said: CIS exists, most members are ex-URSS members: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Independent_States

Sure they has no idea where Yakutia located for example without open Google Map :)
    Not talking about Wiki..

There official CIS site - http://www.cis.minsk.by

Capital in Minsk Belarus.