Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPv4 buy/lease (/20 or more)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPv4 buy/lease (/20 or more)

dccdcc Member, Host Rep

If you had to buy or lease /20 to /15 IPv4, where would you go? I know of ipv4auctions.com, any other places?

Also, we are open to offers from /20 and up.

Comments

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2015

To ARIN, RIPE or APNIC depending on your location and purchase your own IPs if you are needing that large of an amount. It would be silly to lease them at that amount, your gonna pay 2-5x the price to someone else which will be quite expensive for that amount of IPs.

To give you an idea, the company I work for just bought a /19 and a /21 and we paid almost 50k USD for them both, so you are talking a lot of money here if you are going to buy them as opposed to getting them directly from ARIN/APNIC/RIPE.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• Hi, sorry for the off topic, but is the recurring price for the aff link @Nyr orignally posted here
    https://github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install the same?

Would you lower to the original price once you get cheap IPs?

Thanks @Nyr ( both for the superb script and for showing us a cheap and reliable host)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@inthecloudblog said:
    Hi, sorry for the off topic, but is the recurring price for the aff link Nyr orignally posted here
    https://github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install the same?

Yes.

@inthecloudblog said:
    Would you lower to the original price once you get cheap IPs?

They are probably interested in selling, not buying.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • dccdcc Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2015

Well both ARIN and RIPE are out of IPs. RIPE can give us a /22 but for us /22 is not worth the paperwork. I do not think we have too many options left. We are currently deploying ipv6 and I have tested an ipv6-only VPS. To be honest the current state of ipv6-only internet is: unusable shit. We are considering ipv4 NAT at this point but NAT is just another mess...

(btw shoot us a ticket if you want an ipv6 address from your own /64 assigned to your VPS at this point, later it will be available right in the kiwivm).

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Would find someone is has IP space they aren't using atm and lease from them. Either that or get IPs included as part of a bandwidth deal as cogent often likes to do.

Thanked by 1dcc
  • @dcc

Dan, hit me up - I've got a /20 (and bigger) for you. [email protected]

Thanks

Thanked by 1dcc
  • We have a /17 available for Sale or Lease also.

Thanked by 1dcc
  • @bpsRobert - Please PM me price per IP. Is this ARIN space?