Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS 6.0 Released - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS 6.0 Released

124»

Comments

• Jar said: @Projectpop said: I've tested whmcs 6.0, when i order and checkout and select Existing Customer, i am unable to checkout. Seems like a bug? Tried their official demo also have the same issue.

I've seen this on customer installs before. Often what will happen is that the invoice will be generated, and the order will be generated, but the invoice won't link to the order. In other words, when you go to the orders page, you'll see 'No Invoice Due' listed with the order. Usually the PHP memory limit is too low. Pretty common error, actually

Thanked by 1jar
  • VPSSoldiers said: Anyone know about how long it takes ModulesGarden to update their modules (normally)?

The whole process will take a few weeks more. We update and release several modules a week. Some of them require amendments and tests only, while others need to be rebuilt to work on WHMCS V6. Plus, we also release our typical, major updates of modules with new features and support for WHMCS six template at least once a week.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

Why you have not do this tasks at the same time WHMCS has published their BETA & RC versions?

I'm really curious how many modifications you need to do on the Payment gateway charges module to spend so long time to done.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited July 2015

The only time I ever used WHMCS support was when my install was broken. Turns out something was corrupted, and they fixed it for me. Every license comes with awesome support :)

Note: Only the client area is responsive - don't even think about the admin area.

Can't they just use the function: ini_get("memory_limit") if they want to find the allocated PHP memory in the installer?

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I still think it's sort of sad they've set 5.3 EOL so soon, especially for module providers such as yourself who have to work around the clock to meet the deadline...

• @HBAndrei said:
    I still think it's sort of sad they've set 5.3 EOL so soon, especially for module providers such as yourself who have to work around the clock to meet the deadline...

Disagree, as they are "Official Partners" you would have expected them to know everything they needed way in advance so they could be the first to update all their extensions.

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Licensecart said: Disagree, as they are "Official Partners" you would have expected them to know everything they needed way in advance so they could be the first to update all their extensions.

Ah, that's true...

• ModulesGardenModulesGarden Member
    edited July 2015

jmginer said: Why you have not do this tasks at the same time WHMCS has published their BETA & RC versions?

I'm really curious how many modifications you need to do on the Payment gateway charges module to spend so long time to done.

We did, on the day of official WHMCS release, we had nearly 10 modules ready for V6 already. It is not that simple as it seems, because you cannot prepare all the modules and guarantee your clients that they are reliable when you work on BETA & RC versions only. You need to have proven and stable system to make sure that modules will not brake clients' system and their businesses. While we tested everything we could before the release, many modules required the official WHMCS version, as changes that those modules introduce are really deep.

Payment Gateway Charges For WHMCS looks quite simple, but we had to test it throughly to make sure it will not brake any payments collecting. There is no place for mistake here. In addition, we have rebuilt the module design to work on six template as well as added new functionalities. This will be one of the major releases of the week.

We prepare the module to be released as we speak, so you can expect it available for download tomorrow.

• TNDTND Member

i'm already 6.0 :D

• @TND said:
    i'm already 6.0 :D

Wow! So fast? :O

• http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=104874

We are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS 6.0.2.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Version_6.0.2_Release_Notes