Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aggressive Networks into the deadpool? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aggressive Networks into the deadpool?

2»

Comments

• Damn, another $2 down the toilet...

Thanked by 1KuJoe
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@sleddog said:
    Damn, another $2 down the toilet...

Pretty much, this thread is mainly a warning in case they decide to come back under a different name to scam more than just $2 from people though. :)

I'm saddened that their Ashville location is offline now, that's one I really wanted and would have paid real prices for it. Oh well, time to do some more shopping.

• KuJoe said: I'm saddened that their Ashville location is offline now, that's one I really wanted and would have paid real prices for it. Oh well, time to do some more shopping.

FAPVPS is still providing nice service in Lenoir, NC ~ 70 miles from Asheville. 256MB KVM $15/year. Another $3 gets you 512MB.

https://fapvps.com/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

• He's got servers in Dacentec @sleddog (where FAPVPS is).

Thanked by 1sleddog
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2015

Woot! I forgot about Hostigation being in NC also, glad @miTgiB just released a promo so I can replace this lost VPS with something stable. :)

And yes, I have a lot of colocated and rented servers/VPSs in Dacentec (Lenoir) and I wanted something unique for my mass ping website, Ashville was a good location but Charlotte works just as good for my needs.

• That name just kills me FAPVPS.

• kanakana Member

sleddog said: aggressnetworks was planning to move stuff from Asheville to Lenoir around about now, hope he didn't get lost :)

@sleddog as well as the new NAT VPS located in Los Angeles and promised every single existing customer will get one for free.

• AuroraZ said: That name just kills me FAPVPS.

As long as you don't die fapping

kana said: @sleddog as well as the new NAT VPS located in Los Angeles and promised every single existing customer will get one for free.

Yup, there were grand plans...

Thanked by 1KuJoe