Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long does 2CO often take to check fraud? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How long does 2CO often take to check fraud?

2»

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@sonic said: you right! 2CO let me wait appro ~5 days then they cancel and refund money.

I had the same on several occasions, one order was accepted but after 2 weeks found as fraud.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Happens to me from time to time - to get a bunch emails, that upon further review, the order was fraudlent..

• Hm... Just remembered my order with Semoweb. It took a long time, so I have to contact them and send them my invoice and payment id.

Thats one of the reason I will not ordering from semoweb. If the invoice come, and they (2co) need time to process/verify it (which is usually need time), I'm afraid it just will make my service suspended, becaue late of payment.

But this is not happen when I'm ordering from another place which is also using 2co. Usually they are fast.