Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guess who's back? ClubUpTime! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Guess who's back? ClubUpTime!

2»

Comments

• @drmike you have a point there. i shall not extend further.

• @drmike said: edit: Plus don't forget the LEB 'Up' Curse. ;)

its still? hahaha

@clubuptime nice to see you back again. all the best for you (and your company).

• edited November 2011

@Spirit said: @net said: To be honest though, glad Matthew and co didn't do what Brandon and his motley crew have done. Clubuptime at least made sure clients got the chance to get their data. Matthew had nothing to do with that. He dissapeared that time just like Brandon now.

That's why i used 'co' as i don't know who his staff are.
    We can't really confirm he did nothing unless you were a member of his staff.

Even Brandons staff haven't been helping..

• Now I'm curious... Brandon is who? I haven't followed the VPS industry we shut down to be quite honest.

• EnetSouth not to be confused with the 70 other Enets around here.

Thanked by 1drmike
  • Ahhh yes. I saw a few things pop up about them going down hill. I haven't read into it, though. Maybe I will eventually if it's a good read.

• I know that we had a bad situation, but man it's offending for anyone to categorize the Club Uptime scenario with what happened at eNetSouth. I was accused of some pretty dirty stuff, but at least I was around and still am, and I'm still trying to fix things. He just disappeared into the night without a trace from what it seems.

• "Club Uptime Sever Monitoring"? Come on.

• @NickM said: "Club Uptime Sever Monitoring"? Come on.

It seems fixed now :P

• Go59954Go59954 Member
    edited November 2011

Sorry for me using "everyone" and "anyone" in my answer, as I should've only said what I know :X that they refunded many of their clients. It's why I wish them good luck ;)

• @giang said: It seems fixed now :P

Yeah -- I pushed the fixed to our Git repo a few days ago but never brought the fix live. Seeing his post reminded me :)

• Hmm, I'm still waiting for my refund:P

• Guess who's back, UptimeVPS!

Damn, that would have been funny..

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

I have a few questions.... how could you possible even be able to come back after owing so much money to SoftLayer? Unless you paid it back in full, are they not expecting it, and going to let you continue on? I highly doubt that.

Regards,

Chris

• @clubuptime WOW why the hell are you accusing me of spamming your social profiles? I am YDGH-Corey real name Corey Manshack and have never said 1 word to you or your company facebook or not.

I AM the one that said you are probably doing this to fund your refunds in this thread.

You said that is exactly correct, so why are people going to take your service seriously especially with your track record?

'No, we're not getting back into VPS hosting any time soon. If we do, it will be a VERY long time from now and we'll only cater to specialty markets.'

Wow that's just lovely! So they ARE in fact going to start offering hosting services again :).....

• @clubuptime as far as you 'still being around' I don't think you had a choice with your financial situation with all of the chargebacks and I think there was a class action suit against you? - correct me if I'm wrong.

• @Corey: Apologies, we had someone named Corey going across all of our social network profiles stating very negative things repeatedly.

No, we're not going to get back into the hosting market. We'll be sticking with hosted services, but we have no plans for going back into shared/reseller/vps/dedicated.

As far as a lawsuit is concerned, there are none against Club Uptime, myself, or any other company of which I'm affiliated with as a managing member.

• You will wasting your time

• Grrr, stop bumping this thread, everytime I see the title it makes Without Me by Eminem play in my head.

• <3 uptime vps.

never been with them, never will but this story is so much fun to follow

thanks buddy

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

And your status with SoftLayer back payments?