Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest Dedicated Server that supports full virt, with IPMI or auto reinstalls - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest Dedicated Server that supports full virt, with IPMI or auto reinstalls

2»

Comments

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited July 2015

@wych said:
    IPMI or Lantronix KVM depending on model.

That almost sounds to good to be true. Pretty amazing TBH.

Thanked by 1dacentec
  • wychwych Member
    edited July 2015

@mpkossen said:
    That almost sounds to good to be true. Pretty amazing TBH.

Sorry, correction its a /48.

• mpkossen said: That almost sounds to good to be true. Pretty amazing TBH.

why exactly...? A /48 is default for end-use allocation in datacenters - everyone assigning less does not understand how IPv6 is intended to work.

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • @William said:
    why exactly...? A /48 is default for end-use allocation in datacenters - everyone assigning less does not understand how IPv6 is intended to work.

I meant the IPMI, but the quoting plugin failed me once again.

• Seflow maybe? I do remember that you'd a dedicated with them?

• @MarkTurner my dedi provisioned immediately (may be 15min) guys i haven't had that exp in quiet some time

how many ip's we get with that dedi

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • LeeLee Veteran

simonindia said: how many ip's we get with that dedi

You researched it well then.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @Lee said:
    You researched it well then.

i never researched it @lee :D i got what i need (one ip address) Just out of curiosity i wanna know about the @dacentec offer

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @simonindia said:
    i never researched it lee :D i got what i need (one ip address) Just out of curiosity i wanna know about the dacentec offer

They include a /22 per server free of charge, more with justification, or so I've heard.

• Not anymore, since ARIN is pretty much dry.

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited July 2015

@Traffic said:
    They include a /22 per server free of charge, more with justification, or so I've heard.

That would great to people who have real use for that
    they will need Justification for that (learned the hard way) /22 @traffic

but i don't have any sandpit project that can use the that kind of ip reserve my next one maybe OR Not

@William said:
    Not anymore, since ARIN is pretty much dry.

• Nobody will give you a /22 without EXTREMELY SOLID justification - Means address and name of each customer per IP.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

simonindia said: Do they need Justification for the included /22 @traffic

It was just a joke, I didn't think anyone would take that seriously.

• @Traffic said:
    It was just a joke, I didn't think anyone would take that seriously.

:(

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Nice one the atom support VT-x, ok that's top of the list so far.

Their reinstall system isn't fully automated, sometimes its stuck and you need to contact support for them to start the installer. Otherwise good choice!

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • We can offer this for you super cheap! Contact us at http://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php with more details for a quote in just minutes.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@W3HostingServices said:
    We can offer this for you super cheap! Contact us at http://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php with more details for a quote in just minutes.

What other details? :-)

• ehabehab Member
    edited July 2015

@AnthonySmith , if you haven't tried Delimiter then its time, as long as Mr.MarkTurner is helping : ) i didn't try dacentec yet maybe after some time.

• ehabehab Member

@W3HostingServices said:
    We can offer this for you super cheap! Contact us at http://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php with more details for a quote in just minutes.

is that just exclusive for master anthony only ?

• @ehab said:
    is that just exclusive for master anthony only ?

We can offer it for anyone. Just send us how much disk space, RAM, bandwidth etc you need and we can get back to you.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith you may wish to have a look at our Dedicated Servers Sale: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale. If you have any questions feel free to PM :).

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith QuickPacket has Dual L5520 systems with 24GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, 20TB on 1Gbps port, /29 IPv4, /64 IPv6 available in Atlanta or Los Angeles for $49 per month. Coupon code is LETXEON49. We also have reasonable pricing on additional IP addresses.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @dacentec the button still has problem.

will you have more stock any time soon?

• dacentecdacentec Member, Host Rep

@chalipa - they should be working fine, what product are you looking at?

A lot of stock went up this morning, we normally post to facebook when it happens.