Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server(s) for VPS slaves
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server(s) for VPS slaves

Hello,

Our company is currently running out of VPS node space and we're thinking to buy few more servers to expand our network. In general terms, we host about 60 VPS's on one slave. It can be vary.

What are the best dedicated server providers that you can suggest for us. Majority of our plans are LE* so price should be tolerant for us also. Please also mention the IP cost if any. But we cannot provide any other justification rather than giving VPS's to customers. Because we currently do not have request for additional VPS's but we hope to increase our network to prepare.

Thank you.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@sdglhm location and budget :) ?

• @Clouvider, USA preferred. Budget under $200

• Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
    edited July 2015

Ipv4 requirements? 10mbps/100/gigE/bandwidth requirements/USA location preferred?

• @qps can help.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited July 2015

I have one of these in Dallas and maybe new york

1230v3

4 x 8GB

2x1tb drive + 240GB ssd

10TB bandwidth

IPMI

How many IP's you need? can do a /26 with these for $145

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@sdglhm We offer servers in Atlanta and Los Angeles and have a wide range of options. Our IP prices are very reasonable as well.

Please feel free to PM or open a sales ticket for more info.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@sdglhm Got it. Budget is plenty. We are in Europe though, but since you said preferred you may still wish to have a look at our Dedi sale: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale

We are VPS friendly and based in London, UK.

If you have any questions please shoot me a PM :).

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Any particular location in USA? West, Central, East?

• Maximum_VPS said: Ipv4 requirements? 10mbps/100/gigE/bandwidth requirements/USA location preferred?

IPv4 = 64 IP's or higher would be required per server. (/26)
    100Mbps or higher Ports with 10TB or higher.
    USA preferred but open to good deals.

MSPNick said: How many IP's you need? can do a /26 with these for $145

Solid deal. I'll shoot report to our team. Thank you.

qps said: Please feel free to PM or open a sales ticket for more info.

I'll inform our marketing department and they'll contact your company for deals. Thank you.

Clouvider said: We are VPS friendly and based in London, UK.

If you have any questions please shoot me a PM :).

I'll shoot you a ticket tomorrow under company name. Thank you.

PhotonVPS said: Any particular location in USA? West, Central, East?

Open for a solid location.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Hi, we offer lots of VPS node servers for great deals in USA and Australia. Contact us via https://www.cloudshards.com/contact.php

• concerto49 said: Hi, we offer lots of VPS node servers for great deals in USA and Australia. Contact us via

Thank you. Will contact you for more details.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@sdglhm , We can provide @ Chicago Continnum , Dallas Query Foundry, Any ColoCrossing location if interested contact us @ support[at]readydedi.com

• @BharatB : We're looking for few lists that can help us with our decision. Can you please provide me with a link. Thank you

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@sdglhm said:
    BharatB : We're looking for few lists that can help us with our decision. Can you please provide me with a link. Thank you

Since you need a custom config I recommend you to contact us via support because pricing and configuration cannot be made public and are limited to individual clients only.

• @BharatB, Thank you. I'll send our cust: care department your link and they'll contact you soon.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@sdglhm message http://www.quadcone.com/contact with your required server specification :)

• @sdglhm When I ran my former company I used Quadranet for hosting my vps nodes and I honestly couldn't ask for better network or support.

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

Check this link from Virtono : https://www.virtono.com/buy-dedicated-server

You can configure yourself the dedicated server, you can choose from hdd to ssd and from 16gb ram to 32gb ram. The link is not visible on the website, but it's posted in wht, because it's a limited time offer after an datacenter upgrade. The CPU is 2xXeon L5520(so that's 8 core - 16 threads at 2.27 Ghz). The bandwidth is unlimited, and the connection is 1Gbps fair-flat.

However, this is just for making yourself an idea, i do recommend you opening a ticket first and ask !

Regards