Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Offer: Atom C2758, 8gb Ram, 2x 120gb SSD - Buffalo NY $44.95 per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Offer: Atom C2758, 8gb Ram, 2x 120gb SSD - Buffalo NY $44.95 per month

HostBrewHostBrew Member
edited July 2015 in Offers

Hello LowEnd community

Pretty standard offer for you. I just bought a bunch of Intel Atoms and E3s to rent.

HostBrew own our systems and are located in our private rack in ColoCrossing new Buffalo NY Datacenter.

More info see the LET post: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/54186/a-new-datacenter-is-born

Intel Atom Processor C2758 (4M Cache, 2.40 GHz)

8GB DDR3 RAM ECC

2x 120gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD

10TB Bandwidth

Gigabit Uplink

/29 IP Allocation (5 usable)

IPMI (1IP from IP Allocation will be used)

Buffalo, NY

Web Value: $54.00

Special Price: $49.95

Recurring Discount Price: $44.95

Configure your system here:

https://mgmt.hostbrew.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=33

Use coupon code JulyDedi for 10% off your recurring monthly payment.

In stock - same day delivery.

Upgrading the hardware will delay the order, I am making the hour trip to the datacenter soon to upgrade a few systems.

Upgrades are discountable.

Save an additional 10% when you pay quarterly.

Comments

• @HostBrew said:
    HostBrew own our systems and are located in our private rack in ColoCrossing new Buffalo NY Datacenter.

Proof?

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • @HostBrew said:

Hello LowEnd community

Pretty standard offer for you. I just bought a bunch of Intel Atoms and E3s to rent.

HostBrew own our systems and are located in > our private rack in ColoCrossing new Buffalo > NY Datacenter.

So are they owned or rented?

• @PetaByet
    @MSPNick

Sorry for the delay. I should follow my own listing so I get notified. I check out LET every few days.

The systems are owned by HostBrew, LLC.

I'm not sure what kind of proof you are looking for.

Here is a screen shot of my ColoCrossing rack, uplinks and pdus.

Here is a photo of our FCX switch also owned by HostBrew, LLC