Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM - SSD and SSD-Cached VPS! Just ~$0.055 a day per GB of RAM! (Billed annually)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM - SSD and SSD-Cached VPS! Just ~$0.055 a day per GB of RAM! (Billed annually)

Steven_FSteven_F Member
edited July 2015 in Offers

BoltVM is a leading provider of OpenVZ VPS providing highly stable, reliable, and affordable services. Launched on August 5th, 2014 BoltVM is perfect for people looking to learn Linux CLI, host non-critical applications or services, or host personal websites and blogs. Our knowledgable and kind support team is there to provide you with assistance and insure that your services are running smoothly. BoltVM has hundreds of happy VPS clients, join them today!

Thunder 1024

1 GB of RAM

1 Core (E5-2620 v1/v2)

100 GB SSD-Cached RAID 10 Storage

1,000 GB of Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

$20 a year - (NJ)/(LA)

Lightning 1024

1 GB of RAM

2 Cores (E3-1240 v3)

50 GB SSD RAID 10 Storage

1,000 GB of Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

$20 a year - (NJ)/(LA)

Thunder 2048

2 GB of RAM

2 Cores (E5-2620 v1/v2)

200 GB SSD-Cached RAID 10 Storage

2,000 GB of Bandwidth a month

1 IPv4 Address

$40 a year - (NJ)/(LA)

Lightning 2048

2 GB of RAM

2 Cores (E3-1240 v3)

100 GB SSD RAID 10 Storage

2,000 GB of Bandwidth a month

1 IPv4 Address

$40 a year - (NJ)/(LA)

Thanked by 14n0nx

Comments

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited July 2015

Do these include an IPv4 address? The ad doesn't mention this.

• The SSD options are not available in LA?

• JsonJson Member

Funny thing, I am one of your clients that signed up during the pre-launch stage and at that time the Lightning 1GB plan was $24 and it was clearly mentioned that the price would be the lowest ever.

Now I see that your lightning plan is reduced to an even lower standard offer of $20. So much for the hype of the pre-sale : \

• sonicsonic Veteran

@Json said:
    Funny thing, I am one of your clients that signed up during the pre-launch stage and at that time the Lightning 1GB plan was $24 and it was clearly mentioned that the price would be the lowest ever.

Now I see that your lightning plan is reduced to an even lower standard offer of $20. So much for the hype of the pre-sale : \

How about performance

• BochiBochi Member

@sonic said:
    How about performance

Have a Lightning 512 for about a year now and a Thunder 2048 for a bit over 7 months now, both have always been pretty snappy and I never faced any downtimes!
    Current uptime for the Thunder 2048:

Lightning 512 had a similar uptime, but i reinstalled it recently...

Thanked by 1Steven_F
  • @wwabbit said:

Not currently.

@Json said:

We re-evaluated what we wanted BoltVM to be. Originally, it wasn't going to be the budget brand. I have to go through the system and re-adjust all of the old pricing.

• JsonJson Member

@Steven_F said:
    We re-evaluated what we wanted BoltVM to be. Originally, it wasn't going to be the budget brand. I have to go through the system and re-adjust all of the old pricing.

I think you are missing the point I am trying to hint at. When it is time for me to renew my plan, am I expected to pay the old higher price or the new price?

• NdhaNdha Member

@Json said:
    Funny thing, I am one of your clients that signed up during the pre-launch stage
    Now I see that your lightning plan 1gb is reduced to an even lower standard offer of $20. So much for the hype of the pre-sale : \

So you're missing boltvm blackfriday deals..which is lightning 2gb is $20..
    Awesome vm performance beside ip's problem these days...

• @Json said:

I'm updating the pricing as I can, but it's a few hundred VPS, so it's a bit slow. All clients will pay either their current price or the new price, whichever is lower.

• HoSSaMHoSSaM Member

can i install server windows on this offer ?

• BochiBochi Member

@HoSSaM said:
    can i install server windows on this offer ?

As this are OpenVZ powered VMs: you can't.