Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you say about this Provider ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you say about this Provider ?

rahulksrahulks Member
edited June 2015 in Providers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So i guess he is using a Haphost (formerly Host1Free)/Host1Plus Server and claiming that he has a Dedicated server(node) which he says he directly rented it from GHOSTnet GmbH ?

Also see what he said when i asked the node specs in the image above or see below.

Here is a post on their facebook page :

So,What do you say about this Provider/guy ?

Comments

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Why not buy from somewhere better and cheaper?

• OBHost i know this guy. Seems okay but a bit shady

• bobbybobby Member

What does your friend in hyderabad say?

• PwnerPwner Member

If he's using Host1Free/Haphost hardware, wait another month and see if his resources still exist.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    OBHost i know this guy. Seems okay but a bit shady

This guy is shady I recommend no one do anything with this provider as he is obviously lying saying he has a node(dedicated server) but yet probably doing all this on a free vps from host1free/haphost and probably hacked openvz or something to at least trick people into thinking he has a dedicated server(node)

yep we should wait for another month and see if this provider(well not really a provider more like a scammer) still exists.

• 10TB RAM :o

• Damn, 10TB of ram. Sign me the fuck up.

• Those specs. Get this man a job at Google/Facebook. He's a genius!

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

hostnoob said: 10TB RAM

• 10TB RAM. OK. I'm gonna close each and every one of my servers. I'm gonna stop constructions of our small scale dc and gonna buy a VPS from this guy.

• k0nslk0nsl Member

I'm assuming he's claiming that's for the host node...

@sdglhm said:
    10TB RAM. OK. I'm gonna close each and every one of my servers. I'm gonna stop constructions of our small scale dc and gonna buy a VPS from this guy.

• @bobby said:
    What does your friend in hyderabad say?

What has that to do with anything on this thread ?

• k0nsl said: I'm assuming he's claiming that's for the host node...

I'm willing to sell my soul

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited July 2015

• Hello.

Sorry for bump I just founded this thread :)
    GhostNet offer 144 GB Ram Max :)
    Also they don't offer unlimited BW

These are BW price

2,5TB 0,- EUR / 0,00 (included in server rate)
    5TB 10,- EUR / 2,00
    10TB 20,- EUR / 2,00
    20TB 40,- EUR / 2,00
    50TB 100,- EUR / 2,00
    100TB 150,- EUR / 1,50
    250TB 350,- EUR / 1,40
    500TB 650,- EUR / 1,30

Plus they don't offer DDoS Protection :)

• They also happily support host1plus with scamming Afrinic and Lacnic :)

• @William said: They also happily support host1plus with scamming Afrinic and Lacnic :)

Wut?

• Using Afnic and Lacnic IP's out of area.

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

First i clear the status of Mohammad Owais:
    Mohammad Owais is just a SAMP Server Moderator not a team member of our Hosting Services like DediBox or Virtual Servers . He is just managing our Gaming Server Like SAMP and CS and I apologize for his distinguished replies.
    Secondly, I don't know Umar Abbasi maybe he is a friend of Mohammad Owais but he is not any moderator or team member of OBHost.
    You can confirm from Host1Plus as we are using their Dedicated Servers for hosting VPS Services, But we have Pakistan Based Servers on our own Whois.
    I am sure that every project using a reseller of some things (Like Domain or VPS or DediBox) if they don't have that service so we are using Host1Plus and other Projects and selling their services.

This is not a term or any rule (If we want to open a Project then we need to create or host our own servers, We can also buy them on a rent).

This reply will clear the mind of peoples and if anyone have any other question then ask on the comment.

@rahulks, HapHost/Host1Free (These projects are down from August 2015, You can also do a google about it) . Next time, before making a thread about any company/project first confirm all the queries, copy some good proves then post a thread.

Thank You