Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Acquired by New Wave NetConnect LLC - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Acquired by New Wave NetConnect LLC

2»

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@toirdaprr said:
    jbiloh you don't need my ticket no. here is what's going on.

me: Why vm is so slow? I/O is under 1mb/s.

123: would you upgrade your package?

me: No, I will cancel it

Please email [email protected] and he will help personally. You can CC me at [email protected]. We will make sure you are taken care of.

• @jbiloh 123system just took my vm offline, revenge of dumb ass, isn't it?

This is why you asked what the ticket no. was, or send you email, etc...wasn't it?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2015

toirdaprr said: This is why you asked what the ticket no. was, or send you email, etc...wasn't it?

Most likely not, but please stop (ab)using this place and random threads as your private support ticket system. There's not one single reason why several hundred forum readers should be bothered in randon non related thread hijacked with your private affairs. One post... ok. But if you need complete conversation do it privately.

• emgemg Veteran

Could "BueVM" be an attempt to avoid all the BlueVM haters with automated tools that notify them when something about BlueVM appears on the web? I doubt it, but the thought did occur.

• @Spirit Sorry about that, privately they never reply, over here, at least they pretend to.

Also I know where you're coming from, so I will stop.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@emg said:
    Could "BueVM" be an attempt to avoid all the BlueVM haters with automated tools that notify them when something about BlueVM appears on the web? I doubt it, but the thought did occur.

No it's not, it's just some tit who doesn't proofread.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Nekki said: No it's not, it's just some tit who doesn't proofread.

mmm tit

• maybe now they will terminate the two VPSs iv been running for free for the last year...

lol.