Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clients , will you trust more websites who has EV SSL? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clients , will you trust more websites who has EV SSL?

13»

Comments

• @mpkossen said:
    I believe the process is a bit different than that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it also include sending over an ID and confirming quite some information?

Different the validations by companies. At comodo i have to fill a 10 page paper then.. hey accept it (fill company details , boss , place etc.) But then you have to be in yellow pages which is a mobilebook for companies. And you cannot get there without a real address and company name...

So yes different... at StartSSL you have to fill a paper but with a lawyer and acountant to provide your company is valid. Very very long..... So maybe i choose comodo for now. I did it once with my other company.

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    It will be more trusted but maybe also your website will run slower.

I dont think its slow your website 50% or anything. Its just 1-2% actually.

Well use cloudflare then ssl. You will see... your ssl is faster then cloudflare :D

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • An EV SSL Certificate is the best option for large websites like ecommerce.
    It creates a trusted environment & increase user's trust.
    EV SSL Provides:
    Green Address bar with business name,
    https,
    padlcok,
    A trust seal.
    Only EV SSL offers these benefits which result in more client trust in your site.

• Mt Gox had a EV SSL by Norton none the less. Didn't stop them from scamming did it?

$400 million taken/scammed by those assholes. So EV SSL means shit all really .

Thanked by 3ben78 Zappie vimalware