Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What battery is the best: 3,7 V 6800 mAh or 4,2 V 6000 mAh 18650 batteries? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What battery is the best: 3,7 V 6800 mAh or 4,2 V 6000 mAh 18650 batteries?

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

@Paul24 said:
    There are no 18650 batteries that provide more than 3.600mah.
    It is physically impossible to get more with current technologies.
    Anyone using dangerously overrated lithium cells, is playing with his health.

i mean, it is an interesting thread, but it is also ALMOST 3 YEARS OLD any reason you thought it was appropriate to necro in your very first post here?

Thanked by 2Aidan doghouch
  • AidanAidan Member

@Paul24 said:

Thanks for the contribution, we still weren't sure about that.

Thanked by 2netomx Ole_Juul
  • @Aidan said:

@Paul24 said:

Thanks for the contribution, we still weren't sure about that.

We can power the world with 3 whole milliamp hours!

• doghouch said: We can power the world with 3 whole milliamp hours!

Indeed. Always get whole milliamps because they're more nutritious.

• What makes somebody specially sign up to a forum to post on a 3 year old topic and then even don't supply any helpful answer?

• dergelbe said: What makes somebody specially sign up to a forum to post on a 3 year old topic and then even don't supply any helpful answer?

It's one of the mysteries of LET.

• I’m assuming OP has burned his house down by now, given how dangerous li-ion cells are / his lack of basic electronics knowledge

• @tehdan said:
    I’m assuming OP has burned his house down by now, given how dangerous li-ion cells are / his lack of basic electronics knowledge

My house is still standing. After this thread, I started using http://budgetlightforum.com/ and got lots of tips, and started hoarding flashlights using 18650 and 26650 and also hoarded quite a few batteries. Was selling some of the stuff a wile, made som money, but then it came more and more news about people around the world with 18650 etc batteries that burst in flames in their pocket, house fires from batteries etc, and here in Norway, I would have been responsible if some one I sold batteries to, got hurt, or their property, since I did not have any license to sell batteries.
    So I still have a big box with flashlights, and a big box of batteries at my home.

Passing out some from time to time to friends and family.

And yes, I learned quickly that there is no 6800mah or 6000 or in fact any thing over 4000mah.

Thanked by 1Aidan