Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened with Michael Long?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What happened with Michael Long?

I remember he used to be a great hoster, and provided me outstanding offers, is he still out there?

Comments

• HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
    edited June 2015

@raysmta said:
    I remember he used to be a great hoster, and provided me outstanding offers, is he still out there?

I have NO clue!, But He was really great! Until some "things" happened between him and the provider he resold. (I think) (what I was told) so He got brought down hard of chargebacks etc. I LOVED his services, but sadly I lost everything due to this. Then all the sudden he disappeared, Have not heard nothing from him since.

At least I'm not the only one who wondered what happened to him.

• IshaqIshaq Member

He is long gone.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • Who is this? Which companies did he own?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@hostnoob said:
    Who is this? Which companies did he own?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/28565/lowend-co-officially-deadpools

If that's him referenced, doesn't seem like anybody I'd remember fondly.

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

So you liked him because he gave "really great deals" and then he obviously went out of business? At some point people might catch on that it costs money to run sustainable and stable services.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Incero said:
    So you liked him because he gave "really great deals" and then he obviously went out of business? At some point people might catch on that it costs money to run sustainable and stable services.

LOL :)

People eventually get it.

• @Incero said:

RIGHT??? wtf

• xmobxmob Member

Given a new face via facial reconstructive surgery, Long is resurrected as Michael Knight. Together with a high-tech automobile called the Knight Industries Two Thousand (KITT), Michael Knight agrees to carry on Wilton Knight's crusade of aiding the powerless. He usually was given mission objectives by the new director of FLAG, Wilton Knight's longtime friend and confidant, Devon Miles. Michael was selected for his high level of self-defense training, intelligence, law enforcement experience, and his ability and preference to work alone without assistance or back-up.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • xmobxmob Member

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

• Changed his name to Tyrone.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

he is planning to get v3 of GVH client base and then relaunch again.

• Incero said: At some point people might catch on that it costs money to run sustainable and stable services.

i agree generally but some providers just like to rip people off...

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@drserver said:
    he is planning to get v3 of GVH client base and then relaunch again.

Hah, brilliant.

• Lol