Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap dedicated server in usa with cheap /25 network ip's ($0.25 per ip max) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap dedicated server in usa with cheap /25 network ip's ($0.25 per ip max)

2»

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

MSPNick said: the premium feel of incero is immense

Until they raise your pricing some months later.

They had raised pricing/changed conditions multiple times during the last years. I don't dislike them at all, but I don't see why they are "premium" either (I think they are just average, which is not bad).

Thanked by 1W3HostingServices
  • MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited June 2015

@Bruce said:

They want more / new allocation so they're going to rip you in then as @nyr said, they'll most likely raise the price.

Incero is a good company.

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member

@incerio you have great prices for ips but the server prices are very high!

• gonggogonggo Member

the unmetered dedicated 1gbps looks interesting

• cupidcupid Member, Host Rep

i got an offer from ubiquityhosting, anyone use them here ?

• cupid said: i got an offer from ubiquityhosting, anyone use them here ?

What price do they give you?

edited June 2015

edit: i order a server from them and i just wasted a full day to do their ip justification unbelievable requirements and then they ask for more (this requirements does not exist in whmcs billing system) :-(

ubiquityhosting offer: $69 for basic server with /24 network, look here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1490676

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • BruceBruce Member

what would you use 250 IPs for on a server with just one HDD ?

• @Bruce said:
    what would you use 250 IPs for on a server with just one HDD ?

HITLEAP :D

Thanked by 1Scottsman
  • Bruce said: what would you use 250 IPs for on a server with just one HDD ?

As I said, no valid justification.

• PM sent.

edited June 2015

ubiquityhosting stay away !!!!
    ubiquity hosting stay away !!!! i just wasted a full day to do their ip justification unbelievable requirements
    and then they ask for more (this requirements does not exist in whmcs billing system)
    :-(

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

cupid said: i just wasted a full day

you did it wrong

i did wrong when i choose them

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member
    edited June 2015

read their reviews!

edited June 2015

yep, it first look like a very good deal, it's turn up - to good to be true deal :-()

in this deal you get /24 net ip's for free.

edited June 2015

i Choice QuickPacket again :-), located Los Angeles,
    i already have a dedicated server with them in Atlanta and i'm very happy with them and their service.

i'm now looking for dedicated server located in new york city area.

Thanked by 1qps
  • @cupid said:
    their ip justification unbelievable requirements and then they ask for more

Are you not aware of the IPv4 run-out situation?

• cupid said: i just wasted a full day to do their ip justification unbelievable requirements and then they ask for more (this requirements does not exist in whmcs billing system) :-(

What did they ask you for?

edited June 2015

ubiquityhosting ask for each client information for 254 ip's :-), enjoy reading the following :-) :

Hello,

Thank you for completing the IP request and justification form. In order to approve your request, we will need some additional
    information.

Your customer information must include each customer's full name in addition to their full postal/mailing address,
    including house/building number, street name, city/region, state/province, postal/mailing code and country.

At your convenience, please re-submit your request via Ubiquity Motion. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate
    to ask.

--
    Regards,

Jay Phillips
    Ubiquity Support

Hello,

In order to process your request for IP address space, we need you to fill out and return our IP Justification form.

We have a standard /29 that we award all servers with, but anything beyond this is subject to justification per section 4.2.3.1
    of ARIN's IP justification policy. Please fill out one of our official IP justification forms.

The form for this order can be accessed at the following URL: https://motion.ubiquityhosting.com/ipRequests?id=212607

Please note that all IP requests MUST be submitted using the appropriate form in Ubiquity Motion. We no longer accept
    justification using the IP_Just.doc, IP_Just_EU.doc, or IP_Just_RS.doc forms. Please also note that we support the importation
    of your existing IP address information via CSV. The CSV file should be in the following format:

"IP","Manner of Use","Description of Use","Customer Information"

The IP column should list each of your individual IP addresses. The "Manner of Use" column can contain one of 3
    values, "resale" if the IP is allocated for the use of a downstream customer, "internal" if the IP is used
    by your organization, or "not used" if the IP has not yet been used. The "Description of Use" column should
    contain text describing the manner in which the IP has been used. The "Customer Information" column should provide
    the full name and address of the customer to which the IP has been assigned. You can find an example CSV file at
    https://motion.ubiquityhosting.com/ip_import_example.csv . The CSV file can be uploaded at
    https://motion.ubiquityhosting.com/ipImport .

Should you encounter any part of the form you're uncertain of, please don't hesitate to inquire with our staff for
    clarification. As soon as your form is completed, we'll forward it to our network administration team for review within 24
    hours in most cases.

Thanks,

Deployments Team
    Ubiquity Server Solutions
    http://www.ubiquityhosting.com/

• BruceBruce Member

seems easy :)

customer = ME
    use = VPS, which I will resell to new customers

Cool Bruce :-)
    let's see if someone will do that and come back with results :())

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@cupid said:
    ubiquityhosting ask for each client information for 254 ip's :-), enjoy reading the following :-) :

Hello,

Thank you for completing the IP request and justification form. In order to approve your request, we will need some additional
    information.

Your customer information must include each customer's full name in addition to their full postal/mailing address,
    including house/building number, street name, city/region, state/province, postal/mailing code and country.

At your convenience, please re-submit your request via Ubiquity Motion. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate
    to ask.

--
    Regards,

Jay Phillips
    Ubiquity Support

Hello,

In order to process your request for IP address space, we need you to fill out and return our IP Justification form.

We have a standard /29 that we award all servers with, but anything beyond this is subject to justification per section 4.2.3.1
    of ARIN's IP justification policy. Please fill out one of our official IP justification forms.

The form for this order can be accessed at the following URL: https://motion.ubiquityhosting.com/ipRequests?id=212607

Please note that all IP requests MUST be submitted using the appropriate form in Ubiquity Motion. We no longer accept
    justification using the IP_Just.doc, IP_Just_EU.doc, or IP_Just_RS.doc forms. Please also note that we support the importation
    of your existing IP address information via CSV. The CSV file should be in the following format:

"IP","Manner of Use","Description of Use","Customer Information"

The IP column should list each of your individual IP addresses. The "Manner of Use" column can contain one of 3
    values, "resale" if the IP is allocated for the use of a downstream customer, "internal" if the IP is used
    by your organization, or "not used" if the IP has not yet been used. The "Description of Use" column should
    contain text describing the manner in which the IP has been used. The "Customer Information" column should provide
    the full name and address of the customer to which the IP has been assigned. You can find an example CSV file at
    https://motion.ubiquityhosting.com/ip_import_example.csv . The CSV file can be uploaded at
    https://motion.ubiquityhosting.com/ipImport .

Should you encounter any part of the form you're uncertain of, please don't hesitate to inquire with our staff for
    clarification. As soon as your form is completed, we'll forward it to our network administration team for review within 24
    hours in most cases.

Thanks,

Deployments Team
    Ubiquity Server Solutions
    http://www.ubiquityhosting.com/

ARIN likes to ask for that information when they are applying for more IPs.

• Awmusic12635 said: ARIN likes to ask for that information when they are applying for more IPs.

Couldn't they just submit the reseller info as the final client's info? For all they know, he could be the final client.

• jtcxjtcx Member

Looking at the Privacy Policy on @cupid 's site, he can't release end customer information to a business partner without getting the user's consent: "Personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to our business partners without your prior consent, except that we will disclose the information we collect to third parties when, in our good faith judgment, we are obligated to do so under applicable laws". ARIN policy is not law.

As an aside, I personally like the privacy policy, @cupid. I'm more likely to do business with companies that have a policy that protects my privacy.

Thanked by 1cupid

Thank you jtcx :-)