Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have Xfuse disappeared? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Have Xfuse disappeared?

13»

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Jar said:
    I was honestly attempting to be nothing but friendly and spare them of what you and I both know this place can do to a person who comes here to be defensive. No part of that intended to imply a lack of support or kindness. I'm sorry if you misunderstood it.

Apologies I misinterpreted your comment my bad then :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • BharatB said: Apologies I misinterpreted your comment my bad then :)

No worries. What was the output of the command again?

Thanked by 1ATHK

@Traffic said:
    No worries. What was the output of the command again?

:D Output was "Traffic to lowendtalk.com was nulled by Traffic from lowendtalk.com"

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited June 2015

I feel kind of bad now that I donated to Duke after this accident, but you can't predict the future and in the internet you don't really know who the people are you support.

Acquiring a company that is doomed in every way possible is not smart and there weren't really users at GVH that you had to save.

If you think about it, GVH was always a host to attract spammers, ddossers and scammers, they certainly didn't make money by hosting legit people.
    Back in the days they actively promoted their servers on hackforums for ddos purposes and I got my GVH-account terminated for telling people that you could use a GVH server to send spoofed UDP.

Then the person you just donated money to some months ago decides to acquire such a company, with unsustainable prices and tons of scammers and spammers.

The only thing I see here is greed. Greed to get as many clients as possible and to make a profit at any cost. And since that didn't work you had to ditch the company.

Thanked by 1MartinD

@tr1cky said:
    I feel kind of bad now that I donated to Duke after this accident

With all due respect you shouldn't ever feel sorry for helping someone. This comment is some sort shows You expected something off the person while donating which should never be the case, God has guided you down the path just go with the flow bro :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

BharatB said: you shouldn't ever feel sorry for helping someone

Now there I'll agree with you. It really isn't in good taste to bring that up in the context of anything but that one event, in my personal opinion. When someone is going through a hard time and they ask for help, those who can help should. That doesn't mean you're buying shares in their life, you have no vote on what they do afterward. Your reason should simply be "Because they are in need, and because I can." That's it.

Thanked by 3BharatB akz Maounique

@Jar said:
    "Because they are in need, and because I can."

This !! :) I lack the words to express.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited June 2015

tr1cky said: I feel kind of bad now that I donated to Duke after this accident

I'm glad that he never even bothered to collect the money i donated though Paypal and it got refunded after a month :)

Apparently he has enough money already

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@XFS_Nicole said:
    It's funny. I make 1 comment towards a person aka TOMMY. And I'm the bad person? All you people do is cut down my husband's business. Everyday we have to hear how horrible XFS is and all the decisions Duke has made. You don't think that's wrong and inappropriate? Im not on here for the business aspects. I don't even do anything on XFuse (work wise). So what I said to him was as a WIFE! Not an employee. It's frustrating to see this mess everyday. I'm not the type to start drama or even comment on the drama. But when you get to a breaking point, enough is enough. That is why Duke has decided to be done with GVH and TacVPS. Yes, we all know it was told that it wouldn't work, "bad decision". But he was only trying to help. Regardless, it's whatever we'll never hear the end of it. I'm done on here.

Ok, we got it, Jon

Thanked by 2raindog308 TheCTS
  • DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

netomx said: Ok, we got it, Jon

LOL

Edit: This thread is brutal. I like it though.

Thanked by 3Traffic netomx TheCTS
  • FalzoFalzo Member

been away some days... did I miss something?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Falzo said:
    been away some days... did I miss something?

Several acquisitions that weren't really acquisitions.

Thanked by 3Falzo netomx Mark_R
  • eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited June 2015

@tr1cky said:
    Then the person you just donated money to some months ago decides to acquire such a company, with unsustainable prices and tons of scammers and spammers.

On the bright side, he didn't pay a single penny for the company or clients. I guess GVH was truly on the brink of closing down for that to even happen.

edited June 2015

Hey guys, GHV-Dilly here.

Just to iterate, there has been a mistake in who has the current customers & database information. I first seized everything to Duke. I posted my whcms database and other clients on hackforums to see who would bite. But, I then decided that Duke would be the best to just have them. He's very trustworthy and figured it would be the most ethical thing to do. Plus, I just want to finish my dancing career on youtube ASAP. I have no idea what Duke has been doing with the current clients but I have a lot of trust him to do what's is right. I am extremely sorry for the emotional distress I have caused for the already existing customers, but I know you are in good hands. I have repented for my sins and will step down from the hosting industry.

Kind Regards,

Brand President and CEO, GreenValueHostGM Incorporated and LLC'd.

• ATHKATHK Member

@Dillybob said:
    Hey guys, GHV-Dilly here.

Just to iterate, there has been a mistake in who has the current customers & database information. I first seized everything to Duke. I posted my whcms database and other clients on hackforums to see who would bite. But, I then decided that Duke would be the best to just have them. He's very trustworthy and figured it would be the most ethical thing to do. Plus, I just want to finish my dancing career on youtube ASAP. I have no idea what Duke has been doing with the current clients but I have a lot of trust him to do what's is right. I am extremely sorry for the emotional distress I have caused for the already existing customers, but I know you are in good hands. I have repented for my sins and will step down from the hosting industry.

Kind Regards,

Brand President and CEO, GreenValueHostGM Incorporated and LLC'd.

Can't even spell abbreviated company name correctly...

Dilly the dildo, sorry I had to say it it rhymes and sounds magnificent! No harm intended.

edited June 2015

ATHK said: Can't even spell abbreviated company name correctly...

Dilly the dildo, sorry I had to say it it rhymes and sounds magnificent! No harm intended.

Hey ATHK,

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. If you can, please submit a support ticket ASAP and i'll get on it immediately.

Regards,

-Dilly the Dildo

• ATHKATHK Member

Sorry.. You're not going to troll me..

Thanked by 2Lee netomx
  • Damn, too bad it didn't work out. I thought this was going to be Duke's chance to break out and be huge in the hosting world.

Thanked by 1MartinD