Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual L5520 $29/mo, Dual E5420 $20/mo, Dedicated Core VPS $6.50/month, Colo your disks $10/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dual L5520 $29/mo, Dual E5420 $20/mo, Dedicated Core VPS $6.50/month, Colo your disks $10/month

MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
edited June 2015 in Offers

I've heavily edited down a number of WHT posts to show only the relevant offers. I've combined a number of different products Dedicated at the top, followed by VPS, Slot hosting and Object Storage.

Amended 22:49 BST to remove any reference to annual payments

HP Blade Server - 2 x Quad E5420 Xeon

8GB RAM

500GB Disk

1 IPv4

Gigabit port

Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media

Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)

5TB Bandwidth

OS: Centos, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, Fedora, Debian, FreeBSD, Windows (BYOL), etc

Unmanaged

$20/month paid monthly, use coupon 2Z9KX4KD8G

https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=160

HP Blade Server - 2 x Quad L5520 Xeon (8 Cores, 8 Threads)

8GB RAM

500GB Disk

1 IPv4

Gigabit port

5TB Bandwidth

OS: Centos, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, Fedora, Debian, FreeBSD, Windows (BYOL), etc

Unmanaged

$29/month paid monthly, use coupon AGUC873LKC

https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=169

HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB

Four X5150 cores, VT support - runs all major OS: Linux, VMWare, XenServer, Windows or install your own from ISO. Your own VPS server? Minecraft? Storage? Development? Its your server and your resources - you can max it out 24x7!

• 2 x Dual Core 5150 Xeon
  • 16GB RAM
  • 500GB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license)[I], FreeBSD or your own ISO[/I]
  • FREE Interworx License
  • FREE Virtualizor License
  • FREE Blesta License

$30/month (month-to-month)

http://www.delimiter.com/landingpage/servers2015/?p=X515016500&l=Atlanta&utm_source=LET&utm_medium=F36&utm_campaign=13JUNE2015

E3-1225, 8GB, 1TB 100Mbps Unmetered $39/m

Order annually and get free memory upgrade to 16GB

https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=164&utm_source=LET&utm_medium=F36&utm_campaign=13JUNE2015

Deal 1: Atom 230, 2GB RAM, 100GB Disk - $5/mo (Atlanta)

• 2GB RAM
  • 100GB Disk (Add additional storage for $5/month per 100GB)
  • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Gigabit port
  • FREE Interworx License

$10/month (paid month-to-month) - Coupon JUNE2015SERVERS

http://www.delimiter.com/landingpage/servers2015/?p=A2302100&l=Atlanta&utm_source=LET&utm_medium=F36&utm_campaign=13JUNE2015

Deal 3: HP Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo (Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles)

• 2 x Quad Core L5420 Xeon (8 Cores)
  • 16GB RAM (Upgrade to 32GB for $10/month)
  • 1TB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • /64 IPv6 address block
  • Gigabit port
  • Hardware RAID Controller
  • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
  • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
  • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps [I](Pay annually get that doubled to 20TB)[/I]
  • OS: Linux, Windows (you provide the license)[I], FreeBSD or your own ISO[/I]
  • FREE Interworx License
  • FREE Virtualizor License
  • FREE Blesta License

$49/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon JUNE2015SERVERS

Atlanta http://www.delimiter.com/landingpage/servers2015/?p=L5420161000&l=Atlanta&utm_source=LET&utm_medium=F36&utm_campaign=13JUNE2015

Following customer demand, we've created a new line of KVM based VPS servers with dedicated CPU, Memory and Disk resources. The new VPS range is based on systems with Dual X5650 (Passmark 11687), clock speed 2.7Ghz/3.1Ghz. Each VPS has a dedicated core assigned to it, dedicated RAM and dedicated storage. These systems are designed where you need to be able to thrash the CPU 24x7 without risk of being suspended or causing disruption to other neighbours. These are perfect for transcoding, rendering, number crunching or game-servers.

1 X5650 Core, 1GB RAM, 40GB HDD, 1TB BW $6.50/mo https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=176

Serverbear test

http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2015/06/13/C8ndNPyqjBo6yKHy

Pay annually and get 2 months free

Addons

Additional IPs $1/IP/month

Additional 1TB bandwidth $5/TB

You can aggregate these VPS together for large number of dedicated cores, more RAM, more disk or more bandwidth.

All of our services are unmanaged.

Delivery for standard servers is 1-3 working days from order review.

Warez, Linkz, X-Share or Torrent sites are prohibited - if you want to run these types of services, please look elsewhere to avoid disappointment.

Questions? Email us at [email][email protected][/email]

• Steve
Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB

Comments

• Wow, really great deals.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

2 x Quad L5520 Xeon (8 Cores, 8 Threads)

Won't it be 8 Cores, 16 Threads ?? It has HT. Intel says 8 Threads per CPU.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Won't it be 8 Cores, 16 Threads ?? It has HT. Intel says 8 Threads per CPU.

Absolutely right, 16 threads. This was a copy/paste job from WHT ;)

• sc754sc754 Member

@MarkTurner said:

Do the dedicated core vps's have some kind disk caching going on? The iops seems higher than normal disks

• @sc754 - no its 4 x RE4 with HP RAID controller, cache and battery.

Thanked by 1sc754
  • BruceBruce Member

Colo your hard disks in our servers

nice idea, whoever came up with that ;)

• @Bruce - I think you know ;)

• @MarkTurner, do you have a test IP in your LA location?

• ben78ben78 Member

Colo your hard disks in our servers $10/month PP/BTC/CC

Sweet! Would be nice to see more of that kind of offers for high storage at a fair price.

In case we want to stop the service do you ship back the disks?

• MuServers said: @MarkTurner, do you have a test IP in your LA location?

PM'ed

ben78 said: In case we want to stop the service do you ship back the disks?

Yes the cost is $20 to unrack/package the disks for shipment; then you either provide a prepaid shipping label or we'll ship back UPS/Fedex at your cost.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@MarkTurner
    Update the post to follow the rules or I will be forced to remove it. In short, VPS price and mothly prices.

• Tried deal 3 and selected annual payment with promo code, but total amount due doesn't reflect free double ram or disk. When I select 32gb of ram the price is brought up by $20 a month. How does one claim the double ram promotion?

Thanks!

• cassacassa Member

Second dedicated core plan is >$7/month

• BruceBruce Member

@zschallz said:
    Tried deal 3 and selected annual payment with promo code, but total amount due doesn't reflect free double ram or disk. When I select 32gb of ram the price is brought up by $20 a month. How does one claim the double ram promotion?

order the server as per offer. it gets delivered with the promo, which in your case is RAM. that's what happened for me. but as there's now multiple options you will need to ticket sales to give them your preference, or perhaps add details in notes section of order. a bit disconcerting but you can trust them. at least that is my experience

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

edited OP, if I missed anything or removed to much, let me know... it is late right now

• zschallz said: Tried deal 3 and selected annual payment with promo code, but total amount due doesn't reflect free double ram or disk. When I select 32gb of ram the price is brought up by $20 a month. How does one claim the double ram promotion?

You just order it and you'll get it added for free

• mikho said: VPS price

Rules state 'VPS must not exceed USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee, or'

• ReetusReetus Member

Good deals, tempted to buy more, but already have the X5150 I'm not fully utilizing.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • ben78ben78 Member

MarkTurner said: Yes the cost is $20 to unrack/package the disks for shipment; then you either provide a prepaid shipping label or we'll ship back UPS/Fedex at your cost.

Ok, thanks. 3.5 is fine or only 2.5?

In case of disk failure while under warranty would you handle the shipping to RMA/replacement?

• AkitoAkito Member

Could you provide more information about disk colo? Would it be $10,- per disk per month? And as @ben78 asked: 3.5" or 2.5"? SATA? SAS? SCSI? Or anything goes?

• AkitoAkito Member

Oops, never mind..... just noticed your link now. Found all the info ;-))

• @MarkTurner anything with hardware raid? rather less space with mirror over a single 500gb

• Ok, thanks. 3.5 is fine or only 2.5?

3.5" and 2.5" are fine

In case of disk failure, you will pay $20 to have the disk unracked and packaged Then you can send us a prepaid shipping label to return the disk to wherever you want it to go.

Thanked by 1ben78
  • bohdans said: @MarkTurner anything with hardware raid? rather less space with mirror over a single 500gb

The basic X5150 unit has hardware RAID on board, so just add a second disk for RAID1.

• @MarkTurner, kindly check your messages. You didn't PM'ed me with a test IP to ping in your LA location. Thanks.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

What if I order you to get one of those 8TB HDDs, would you still only provide 1TB bandwidth?

• @tr1cky - the included bandwidth is 1TB, if you want more bandwidth then you can order it as an addon

• Hello mark

I am interest below server with 16GB of RAM and /29 subnet
    do you can provide this?

HP Blade Server - 2 x Quad E5420 Xeon
    8GB RAM
    500GB Disk
    1 IPv4
    Gigabit port
    5TB Bandwidth
    Unmanaged

$20/month paid monthly, use coupon 2Z9KX4KD8G

• @azratech - It will cost $38/month ($20 + $10 RAM + $8 IPs)

• sinsin Member

Maybe I'm missing it but where's the coupon code to get 2 months free when paying annually on the VPS offer? Total keeps coming to $78 - Really love this offer :)