Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{Australia} dediserve.com launches in Sydney, Australia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

{Australia} dediserve.com launches in Sydney, Australia

dediservedediserve Member
edited June 2015 in Providers

As part of our continued global roll out we are delighted to have now launched on our fourth continent due to strong local demand.

Our Australian platform is based in Equinix’s SY3 Sydney data centre which is strategically located in Alexandria, 1.6 kilometers from SY1 & SY2 and about 4.5 kilometers from the Central Business District.

Our Australian partners and customers can now enjoy premium local transit, latency and performance, while maintaining the same global standard of access, price and support dediserve is famous for!

Read more about the launch after the link
http://news.dediserve.com/2015/06/15/global-expansion-continuing-with-australia-launch/

Comments

• Not quite <$7, but very sexy! Do you have any test IPs or a LG?

Just to clarify, on the offer we get 3TB of outbound and free inbound!!!!!!!!!!! Did you build a new under sea cable to afford the bandwidth?

• http://lg.dediserve.com gives access to all our locations

Our focus is on offering identical specifications, access, platforms and pricing globally.

• Cloud Shards's network? @concerto49

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited June 2015

I wonder why do you think you can use LET to advertise a plan which is above $7.

7.48 Euro equals 8.39 US Dollar

Thanked by 3J1021 alexvolk bersy
  • @PetaByet said:
    Cloud Shards's network? concerto49

Yes, we've partnered with QueryFoundry in Australia!

• rokokrokok Member

Test IP show Indonesia Geolocation

• Aww, the EUR5.50/mo. 1GB VM is no longer available? :(

• @rokok said:
    Test IP show Indonesia Geolocation

MaxMind only update on a Tuesday :) That should be correct tomorrow

• @Boltersdriveer said:
    Aww, the EUR5.50/mo. 1GB VM is no longer available? :(

Not at the moment no, but the 50% off is active

• Congrats on the launch.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • newbiemasihnewbiemasih Member
    edited June 2015

small test with Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (Softlayer) DC

mtr -rw 45.114.116.50 Start: Mon Jun 15 11:48:15 2015 HOST: homenaau Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- 168.1.xxx.xxx-static.reverse.softlayer.com 0.0% 10 0.5 0.5 0.4 0.7 0.0 2.|-- ae11.dar02.mel01.networklayer.com 0.0% 10 0.3 0.3 0.2 0.3 0.0 3.|-- ae9.bbr02.nd01.mel02.networklayer.com 0.0% 10 0.7 0.8 0.7 1.0 0.0 4.|-- ae0.bbr02.eq01.syd02.networklayer.com 0.0% 10 14.8 14.6 14.6 14.8 0.0 5.|-- ae7.bbr01.eq01.syd02.networklayer.com 0.0% 10 14.5 14.4 14.4 14.5 0.0 6.|-- 4826.syd.equinix.com 0.0% 10 14.5 14.5 14.4 14.5 0.0 7.|-- ten-0-2-1-6.cor03.syd03.nsw.VOCUS.net.au 0.0% 10 15.7 15.8 15.7 15.9 0.0 8.|-- ten-1-0-0.bdr03.syd04.nsw.VOCUS.net.au 0.0% 10 15.3 15.4 15.3 15.4 0.0 9.|-- as17819.cust.bdr03.syd04.nsw.VOCUS.net.au 0.0% 10 14.6 14.6 14.6 14.7 0.0 10.|-- xe-1-0-0.gw102.sy3.ap.equinix.com 0.0% 10 16.4 17.6 14.6 41.3 8.3 11.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 12.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 13.|-- 45.114.116.50 30.0% 10 34.3 33.8 30.7 35.8 1.7

• LeeLee Veteran

rm_ said: I wonder why do you think you can use LET to advertise a plan which is above $7.

Is it an offer? All I see is an announcement, that it also notes a discount does not make it an offer in my view.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • sepeisepei Member

@telephone said:
    Not quite <$7, but very sexy! Do you have any test IPs or a LG?

Just to clarify, on the offer we get 3TB of outbound and free inbound!!!!!!!!!!! Did you build a new under sea cable to afford the bandwidth?

@dediserve can you answer this with the 3TB?

• @sepei said:
    dediserve can you answer this with the 3TB?

All our locations, specs and clouds (and prices) are identical. We don't believe in charging a premium for 'so called' premium locations so, yes, these pools are absolutely the same as all others and include the same transit / limits.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

dediserve said: dediserve

Seems 7,68 EUR over LET allowance, isn't?

• @fitvpn said:

The post is announcing our Australian Launch, not offering any LET services, hope that's clear!

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member

dediserve said: The post is announcing our Australian Launch, not offering any LET services, hope that's clear!

Sounds like advertising on LET with redirect to non LET offer, isn't?

Thanked by 2rm_ alexvolk
  • It's just news, if mods wish us to remove the 50% promo information happy to do so. A LET offer may follow in due course...

• Nicely done on the expansion :-)

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @dediserve said:
    It's just news, if mods wish us to remove the 50% promo information happy to do so. A LET offer may follow in due course...

It's not just news but instead you're trying to advertise here against let rules

Thanked by 1fitvpn
  • NanoG6NanoG6 Member

@dediserve said:
    Not at the moment no, but the 50% off is active

Damn. I bet your next HK and JKT wont be $5.5?
    Sigh.

• @NanoG6 said:
    Sigh.

Watch this space

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

dediserve said: It's just news, if mods wish us to remove the 50% promo information happy to do so. A LET offer may follow in due course..

Reduce to LET allowance and no questions to you :)

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

hope HK will have 1G ...

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited June 2015

dediserve said: The post is announcing our Australian Launch, not offering any LET services

The problem is you are offering non-LET services here. The post by the link that you advertise in the first post has this: "To avail of this special offer you can sign up here", and the link leads to a signup process for a non-LET priced VPS. So it is an offer. Just that you are so sleazy and "smarter than everyone else", that you thought to yourself, as long as the offer is not mentioned in the LET post itself, all is fine and dandy.

Thanked by 3J1021 alexvolk fitvpn
  • The post has been edited to keep it in the realm of 'news'. As I said earlier an LET offer will hopefully be (correctly) posted in due course.

Any questions let us know :)

• sepeisepei Member
    edited June 2015

Just ignore this "mimimimimimi" guys. Thanks for this awesome offer and I hope you expand more. Which cpus cores I get (cpu-model) and is this dedicated so I can max out the cpu?
    Also can I use my own ISO and own Windows licence?

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • ATHKATHK Member

@dediserve any chance on accepting AUD as a currency? You'll probably get more Australian customers if you do, since paying in a foreign currency normally means a bank fee for the exchange..

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • ATHKATHK Member

Also pretty sure you're required to charge GST for Australian customers?

• @sepei said:
    Just ignore this "mimimimimimi" guys. Thanks for this awesome offer and I hope you expand more. Which cpus cores I get (cpu-model) and is this dedicated so I can max out the cpu?
    Also can I use my own ISO and own Windows licence?

Thanks! Cores are Intel Xeon E5-2660v2 running in HP BL460C Blades. You can run at 100% all day long if you wish.

At the moment we don't support boot from ISO / your own Windows license (unless you are in BizSpark, DevSpark or SPLA programs with MS)