Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Help] WHMCS :: Custom Field in Product & Welcome Email !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Help] WHMCS :: Custom Field in Product & Welcome Email !

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

Suppose, I made a Custom Product & there I'm using 2-3 Custom Fields. The Value for the Custom Fields are dynamic, not static.

I want to sent the Customers Welcome Email & there I want to add this Custom Fields. How can I do so ??

I've checked the WHMCS Documentation but it didn't seem to be working (http://docs.whmcs.com/Email_Templates#Custom_Client_Field)

Anyone here have done this ?? What I need is that I've made some Custom Field in a Specific Product and the Customer would fill it up while ordering & I want the data to be pulled out and sent via Email in Welcome Email. So, I need short Code like {client_name} .

Thanks,
Mahfuz.

Comments

• {$service_custom_fields.1}, where 1 is the custom field id.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2015

@PetaByet said:
    {$service_custom_fields.1}, where 1 is the custom field id.

Which Field ID ?? I can't find any Field ID.

Field Name
    Display Order 
    Field Type

I find this.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

If you got team viewer I can explain get to me on skype :)

• the field name is the custom field name without any spaces

The custom field "Dedicated IP" would be ' {$service_custom_fields.dedicatedip} '

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

The Problem got solved. However, using the same system at first, it didn't work. After a while, with the same system, it worked.

What I did:

Made a Custom Field like dedicatedip and used in Email Template {$service_custom_field_dedicatedip} and it worked. It's mentioned in the Documentation of WHMCS.

@OnraHost @BharatB @PetaByet