Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wombat Hosting - OpenVZ BETA testing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wombat Hosting - OpenVZ BETA testing

BruceBruce Member
edited June 2015 in General

I'd like to announce my new brand - Wombat Hosting

For a limited time, you can signup for my new unmanaged services - promo code BETA. These will be active for 2 weeks, possibly a little longer. Beta testers will receive a 1-month-free voucher for any unmanaged service, once the testing is completed.

Wombat Hosting is a brand name of Kent Digital Ltd, registered in the UK. My existing services are for managed hosting (UK servers). These new unmanaged services are using Delimiter servers in Atlanta.

Usual DC usage rules apply - no illegal or harmful stuff, and specifically Warez, Linkz, X-Share or Torrent sites, no SPAM, no open relay/VPM/proxy.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner

Comments

• Good luck! Does InterWorx run fine on 128MB of RAM?

• BruceBruce Member

@Traffic said:
    Good luck! Does InterWorx run fine on 128MB of RAM?

not tested, but I wouldn't recommend it.

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

Just signed up, here is one bug thus far.

Thanks for the 1gb VPS for 1 month though, appreciate it :) I wish you the best of luck!

• Dillybob said: here is one bug thus far.

Not properly blanking out your name on the invoice screenshot so we can read it?

edited June 2015

Traffic said: Not properly blanking out your name on the invoice screenshot so we can read it?

Nope. The text on the right doesn't match 'Wombat Hosting'. (His new Brand) && The Logo Placeholder picture is unprofessional and needs to match his Wombat Hosting logo on his main page ~

• BruceBruce Member

@Dillybob said:
    Just signed up, here is one bug thus far.

thanks for the bug. with all the testing I've done on the servers, I didn't check much with WHMCS :( will fix it

edited June 2015

Bruce said: thanks for the bug. with all the testing I've done on the servers, I didn't check much with WHMCS :( will fix it

No problem. Is your VPS control panel custom? It's very nice. The icons are beautiful, and the ajax makes it very sleek.

• BruceBruce Member

virtualizor :)

• Bruce said: virtualizor :)

I'm getting an error when trying to start-up the server.

• Bruce said: virtualizor :)

I'm getting an error when trying to start-up the node. Hmmm.

• @Traffic said:
    Good luck! Does InterWorx run fine on 128MB of RAM?

Nope , not will run.

• BruceBruce Member

@Dillybob said:

are you trying to start the VPS ? I'll check with server the VPS is running on.

the control panel is on the virtualizor master. all VPS are on slave servers, but should still be working from the control panel.

• Bruce said: are you trying to start the VPS ? I'll check with server the VPS is running on.

Yeah, when I click 'Start' this pop-up shows.

• BruceBruce Member

any vps using debian isn't starting. am investigating

• Free Interworx is a nice touch, good luck!

• BruceBruce Member

found the issue with VPS not being setup correctly. was to do with OS templates not syncing to the slave servers. the result was an empty container.