Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[cheap] REQUEST: Interworx License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[cheap] REQUEST: Interworx License

danitfkdanitfk Member
edited June 2015 in Requests

Hello all

InteWorx license needed.

Thanks

Comments

• MridulMridul Member

Delimiter Gives it Free with their Servers.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Think it twice... :)

• Just licensecart?

• @ZweiTiger said:
    Think it twice... :)

OK , I'll try trice. Now what?

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited June 2015

@danitfk said:
    OK , I'll try trice. Now what?

I not mean licensecart. He is a nice guy.
    But i bought an owned interworx around 500 usd. But if i want to buy again a hosting control panel its should be Directadmin as we sell it for now. We got 0 problem with it. But with interworx.. there are much much problem.

-Your IP always get blacklisted > No email limit
    -If you want to backup you need at least 48 hour to do. (example 200 account)
    -Their file manager is a shit... i never want to use it. Half year to unzip something.
    -The control panel not optimised > slow
    -They  use php 5.3 by default
    -Nodeworx and siteworx. Siteworx works with this login method: email-user-domain. Every user open a ticket how to login.
    etc.. etc.. etc..

So if you got many time please choose interworx.

Thats what i think and i use it more then 1 year.

But for now directadmin and litespeed is magic. For now 89 day uptime without any problem!

Think twice.

• danitfkdanitfk Member
    edited June 2015

@ZweiTiger said:

Nice two tiger :D

I'm interested abour clustering management of InterWorx , So I want test it.

• @ZweiTiger said:
    Think it twice... :)

That's a silly statement. InterWorx offers a free trial, so you can see if you like. It is just as feature rich as cPanel and through a reseller like License Cart, it is very affordable. Free control panels are security messes, or liable to cease support like zPanel. InterWorx is great. Check it out and don't let these guys stop you from trying a free trial.

• @danitfk said:
    I'm interested abour clustering management of InterWorx , So I want test it.

You definitely should test it out. The link to sign up for free trial is on the home page. www.interworx.com

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited June 2015

@LinuxGeek9943 said:
    That's a silly statement. InterWorx offers a free trial, so you can see if you like. It is just as feature rich as cPanel and through a reseller like License Cart, it is very affordable. Free control panels are security messes, or liable to cease support like zPanel. InterWorx is great. Check it out and don't let these guys stop you from trying a free trial.

Please check my comment.. before you make a judgement.

I already write whats the main problems. And nope , not feature rich as cPanel. Please never say its the same as its totally different. Its similar... thats all.

But yes use the trial its free and try :) But thats what i think with 400 client who uses interworx on my side.

• lazytlazyt Member

Interesting most of the people I've had try it prefer Interworx over cpanel.

• Ya I really won't recommend interWorx so many limitations. Go with DirectAdmin.

• I wonder why more hosts don't offer Plesk and DirectAdmin licenses. Especially since providers can buy owned licenses for $49 one-time

• edited June 2015

ZweiTiger said: Your IP always get blacklisted > No email limit

Well this can be done with iptables so that really falls on the provider at hand.