Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SavvyReady Down! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SavvyReady Down!

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

did anyone pay anything please?

• Well, I know MrGeneral, so I'll try to reach him out

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello folks!

There was only a client who paid for the trial, let me explain what happened.

So, we, at SavvyReady, thought about launching KVM VPS's, we've been doing hosting for a long time (since 2008), so we ordered a server from ColoCrossing (ChicagoVPS was reselling it to us), for a pretty good price. We offered a trial so everyone from LET could test it and so we could see how the node would perform, being filled up. What happened is that not only one person renewed, but we were facing lots of issues with ColoCrossing's Buffalo Network. Speeds were horrible, we let the server expire, due to the network's quality. We wouldn't ever sell such horrible network therefore, we stopped the trial and let is expire.

To the OP, please send me a message with your PayPal and I'll refund your payment.

I apologise for this, but it was only a trial and only one client paid for the next invoice. It was a good experience for us, and feedback was great, other than CC's network being horrible.

We're now considering to purchase our own servers and start offering VPS in Portugal, colocated in NFSI or Claranet.

Once again, I apologise for the lack of notice, but since only one client renewed (paid the next month's invoice), we let it go. It's our fault the lack of notice and refund for the client. I'll fully support this and am more than willing to refund him.

Also, thank you for contacting me, I received two PM's letting me know about this thread. I wasn't aware about it.

• DaTaDaTa Member

@MrGeneral Paypal info sent however the amount of data lost because of your company is consider bigger .
    As i read this is not your first time so i will not argue with your strategy as i am sure how it look like.

• That's a sad situation, but an important lesson about backups.

@DaTa said:
    MrGeneral Paypal info sent however the amount of data lost because of your company is consider bigger .
    As i read this is not your first time so i will not argue with your strategy as i am sure how it look like.

Sure thing, but backups aren't our responsibility. I'll process the refund ASAP :-)