Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you grown tired of being a 'web host'?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Have you grown tired of being a 'web host'?

HostNunHostNun Member
edited June 2015 in Requests

Are you tired of your hosting company?

I may be willing to 'simply' take it off of your hands. I will not pay you anything for it, but if you feel it has become a burden, you are welcome to give it to me at no cost.

In order to qualify, all of your clients must consent to the transformation. Indifference is also okay, but if a single person does not want it to happen, then I refuse. Thank you.

Thanked by 1agonyzt

Comments

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

It seems like even if a company owner is sick of his company, he wouldn't just hand over thousands of dollars cause he is sick of his company. Maybe I'm wrong though

• HostNun said: you are welcome to give it to me at no cost

Good luck finding with that.

Thanked by 1W3HostingServices
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

You're too late to get GVH.

• Thank you @matthewvz. I am praying not to offend the unspeakably banal/tedious culmination of #CapitalistBusinessEthics. Lest it pronounces itself assertively and with dignity, or like a colony of cockroaches in a last-ditch, desperate effort. :)

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

Why not sell to me? I pay $1 per customer. Now you can buy a burger when it's time to ditch your summer host!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2015

HostNun said: I will not pay you anything for it

That's a narrow set, but then this...

HostNun said: all of your clients must consent to the transformation

I think all clients of a hosting company, even a small one, will agree with each other on the same day pink unicorns invade Korea :)

Well, I predict no drama from this thread haha

• @HostNun said:
    I am praying not to offend the unspeakably banal/tedious culmination of #CapitalistBusinessEthics.

You may call it banal/tedius/whatever but I have a question. Pray tell, how do characterize self-entitled beggars with an attitude? :)

• MridulMridul Member

I will not pay you anything for it, but if you feel it has become a burden, you are welcome to give it to me at no cost.

What ?
    You wish to ( betray his clients an..) get his hard earned clients ( for your own profit ) for Free ?

• well if you send me a PM, I'll gladly take your clients off you for free ;)

LOL

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited June 2015

'simply'

• LeeLee Veteran

The OP's ideas are as ridiculous as his own services.

• MridulMridul Member
    edited June 2015

@Lee said:

Buddy, You Just Commited a "SIN" by stating "THE TRUTH"

@nexmark said:
    'simply'

Extactly , and Note that "simply" = "no cost"

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Thanked by 1ucxo
  • k0nslk0nsl Member

I sent you a PM.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • wait till GVH's next batch of VPS customers are up for grabs.

he's got his premium Xen HVM services.. I dont anticipate that lasting long.

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited June 2015

Someone sell SummerHost LLC to him!

Someone should start SummerHost LLC, use the GVH business plan and give it to HostNun.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Jar said: I think all clients of a hosting company, even a small one, will agree with each other on the same day pink unicorns invade Korea :)

Well...

• You must be 'simply' joking, right?

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • MridulMridul Member

@JoeMerit said:
    wait till GVH's next batch of VPS customers are up for grabs.

he's got his premium Xen HVM services.. I dont anticipate that lasting long.

The Most sensible post of this topic.

• What the fuck is this?

• FlamesRunner said: **sell **

You got it wrong. OP doesn't want to buy. He 'simply' wants to take it off of your hands.

• @CVPS_Chris go on, do the right thing.

• leonaleona Member

Oh the arrogance of being brutally honest. Seriously though, why would someone build a hosting site and just throw it away to anyone without compensation of sorts.

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • @leona said:
    Oh the arrogance of being brutally honest. Seriously though, why would someone build a hosting site and just throw it away to anyone without compensation of sorts.

They wouldn't. This thread must be a joke...

• W3HostingServices said: This thread must be a joke...

Jokes are funny. I was waiting for some more drama, but this is turning into a fizzle.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

leona said: Oh the arrogance of being brutally honest. Seriously though, why would someone build a hosting site and just throw it away to anyone without compensation of sorts.

In fairness, people do this all the time on LET. They deadpool. I think @HostNun is saying "if you're just going to turn out the lights, give them to me."

I think one problem is that if you got some of these clients, even for free, you wouldn't want them because they signed up for ridiculous deals hence the host deadpooled.

• Okay I give you greenvaluehostv2.com domain is not registered plus 0 clients company age 15 seconds. you won't find better offer :p

But really I don't think anyone will just throw their host after spend much $$$ in it. or else they haven't spend anything and use free trials or hacked servers :p

• cassacassa Member

My company is making 2000$ loss a month, you can take it if you want

Thanked by 1OnraHost
  • @deadbeef not begging m'lord. I don't think I'm entitled to anyone's clients without their consent!

@Mridul unsure what you mean. The minimum requirement is that every client consents to the transformation or it won't happen... literally the exact opposite of betrayal.

@Lee said:

Hark! Another vacuous smear from a LET moderator who has never tried the aforementioned 'services' firsthand!

@W3HostingServices no, it's an open ended experiment. I thought it would be fun to suggest. I have no expectations, nothing at stake and don't particularly care if no one makes an offer.

Hi @Joshua80, how's it going?

@leona if it has become a burden, they may want to abandon the business and move on. I'm creating an opportunity for hosts to find a new home for their clients. It could mean the decisive difference between being acquired by a larger entity in lieu of consent or not. I don't see how it's arrogant. On the contrary, I am not entitled to anyone's clients who haven't consented to coming aboard!

@raindog308 said:
    I think @HostNun is saying "if you're just going to turn out the lights, give them to me."

Yeah. A gentle suggestion, not a demand or an entitlement complex.

I think one problem is that if you got some of these clients, even for free, you wouldn't want them because they signed up for ridiculous deals hence the host deadpooled.

There would be no need to retain the previous host's business plan. If their clients refused to move without it, the acquisition simply wouldn't happen. No harm, no foul.