Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would like to receive some comments about this design - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Would like to receive some comments about this design

2»

Comments

• mikei said: You explained why I liked the </> part. That is most important message of the whole site (call it CTA), it stands out with simplicity and code related sign </>. For that matter all that sloppiness) and disorientation is a good thing. Good job sdglhm! I don't know how you made it, whatever intuition). I would say there's even something subconscious in there. For that matter, red on green is fine. ..... I gotta steal some elements from you)))

Actually web designing is self learned thing for me. Nothing web related were taught in the college that I was in. It's pretty sad but however, internet is a great place to learn things.

SSDBlaze said: Its pretty cool and unique

It doesn't annoy me how its slanted at all, but it might to some people I guess

Yes, I've did a bit research about why some people totally hate slanted. One of my friend said (he's a doctor at a psychological institute) some people hate to see un balanced things (it's not ocd). Many like to keep things as normal. slanted is not normal for printing, designing and other stuffs. (reason because many refuse flat design). They need to make sure that the resemblance between real world and virtual to be strong.

Devonius said: Also doesn't like red icon on green background, why not try yellow? something like #e0fc0c

Thanks. I'll try that color out.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

sdglhm said: SVG does the job quiet fine. I've updated it on localhost. As my external lcd went bad I couldn't test it on that resolution.

Surely this should be resolution-independent?

• joepie91 said: Surely this should be resolution-independent?

Yes. But there are few tinkering to be done.