Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback our Control Panel VPanel + our node here is free test
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Feedback our Control Panel VPanel + our node here is free test

letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2012 in General

Hello guys!
i'm happy to Announced our VPanl beta 1, our node located at Dallas, Texas

Here is free OpenVZ test for 4 days.

20 GB Disk Space
512 MB Guaranteed Memory
768 MB Burst Memory
1 VCore E3 or E5
5TB
https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=2

Please feedback on our website and our VPs Control panel

We still under update on our website here is the pages incompelet Yet.
Dedicated server page
VPanel page
Servers Status

what our control panel have?
Fully control your vps via WHMCS without require to login to VPS Control panel (Login to Client Area >> Services >> My Services >> view detials)
normal Features start/stop/ boot/ reinstall
Turn on/of TUN/TAP, PPTP, Fuse, Systime
Statistices not work Yet will update as soon as possible
Monitoring System disabled this moment
Backup Services disabled at this moment

Administrator Features.
normal managed Features
News things
1: Auto kicker, we disable it but it already add, Suspend the vps who abuse on node by high load the administrator can add how much load and how much time before get suspended.
2: Bandwidth, Administrator able to auto suspend the vps when overuage BW or Leave it up but auto limit port speed to 1MB/S, 5MB/S or 10MB/S
3: Disable or able Monitoring System for clients and set how many ips can be add with Email addresse SMS Alert via Clickatell or both
4: Managed backup services administrator will able to set how much space is and how many times can get backup or restore every 24 hours. ( the backup using remotely servers)

How it setup?
very easy
1: Upload the files on node
2: Go to the IPS via brower
3: looking to setup the master on vps? don't worry just choose creat on vps the control will setup new vps and automated setup the VPanel on it
4: Setup salve node? Login to VPanel administrator >> nodes >> Add node >> just compelet the fields and send ok it will setup with auto edit SELinux , grub.conf + Reboot your node to take effect

The VPanle written by html5

Maybe i missed something i will update as soon as get, I'm sorry for my language

Updated

Comments