Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community Review: KiloServe 365 MB KVM (Yearly) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Community Review: KiloServe 365 MB KVM (Yearly)

2»

Comments

• Just an update, the server did suffer an outage the other day (along with everything else from KiloServe but apart from that it's still running perfectly!

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

It's been more than one outage since I've had mine, I've lost a fair bit of trust for KiloServe.

• @Infinity said: It's been more than one outage since I've had mine, I've lost a fair bit of trust for KiloServe.

It's only been two for me.
    First one I was told "Our VPS had a bad disk that had to be replaced."... Of which hey, that happens, I'm not going to hold that against them.
    The second was related to imountain, and kiloserve couldn't exactly do a lot about it.

Total downtime this month = 6 hrs : 13 min

Previously though, it was 100% uptime.

edited December 2011

I've mentioned this somewhere else I believe anyways, I will re-iterate what I was saying; iMountain has responsability to a certain level, you have to draw the line somewhere, I think personally that although iMountain has nice speeds and all there are too many issues and KiloServe should consider switching.

Hopefully they will be able to do something about this :)

• Someone knows if this plan is still available?

Btw, kiloserve hasn't commented here recently u_u

By the looks of it: yes. https://kiloserve.com/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

Hopefully he's still with us ;)

• @maxexcloo said: (my KVM often took about a minute to power off after clicking the button).

If you don't have ACPI set up in your OS it will take a while to shut down/reboot from solusvm as it waits for the VPS to shut down properly, but if it does not it forces it to.