Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please recommend a eBay store,I want buy server 2xL5640/48GB/4x1T SATA Raid10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please recommend a eBay store,I want buy server 2xL5640/48GB/4x1T SATA Raid10

Need 2xL5640/48GB+/4x1T SATA Raid10

please recommend a eBay store or Amazon store or others.

Thank you guys.

Comments

• SadySady Member

Check that out with deepdiscountservers. We purchased L5520 with same specs from them through eBay.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

USA/EU?

• USA.

• @Sady said:
    Check that out with deepdiscountservers. We purchased L5520 with same specs from them through eBay.

What about http://stores.ebay.com/Orange-Computers-2012?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

• SadySady Member

@qibinghua said:

Can't say, haven't purchased anything from them.

• @qibinghua will this server be shipped to China or any where else? If it is, you'll need to have the right type of insurance for the shipment. It'll be quite difficult for your supplier to provide warranty, per say. Check with your shipping agent as to what options are available before proceeding.

• I would also recommend deepdiscountservers. They have really solid deals.

• Ship to LA., CA

@century1stop said:
    qibinghua will this server be shipped to China or any where else? If it is, you'll need to have the right type of insurance for the shipment. It'll be quite difficult for your supplier to provide warranty, per say. Check with your shipping agent as to what options are available before proceeding.