Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM review - Stay the f*** away! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM review - Stay the f*** away!

2»

Comments

• JamesJames Member

@mikho Will do. I think he honestly thought LET was censored :)

• JamesJames Member

@giang At least you got a response! Still waiting on there "support" about to make a phone call to the number on their whois i think...

• @James said:
    giang At least you got a response! Still waiting on there "support" about to make a phone call to the number on their whois i think...

Looks like a real number. Not sure if they'll pick up the call though.

• gianggiang Veteran

James said: @giang At least you got a response! Still waiting on there "support" about to make a phone call to the number on their whois i think...

They replied me very quickly, about 10 mins for 2 tickets.

• M66BM66B Veteran

@giang was it a usable reply?

• bramabrama Member

It is unbelievable how bluevm treats their customers indeed. My VPS has been unresponsive for weeks, the control panel doesn't work at all, tickets about this were all unanswered, until last week. Answer? "We are also working on moving the vpses to better and faster nodes.We expect a few weeks while all issues are fixed" - WEEKS. Like this is a normal thing.

Well, I guess there is not a single soul who buys anything bluevm while actually expecting to depend on it or they would have been sued into oblivion by now.

So, in short, you don't get what you pay for, even if you got it for (nearly) free.

• This is disgusting. I thought BlueVM used to be well up there. What is going on?

• emgemg Veteran
    edited June 2015

I do not understand why people continue to sign up for BlueVM services. There are so many "BlueVM sucks" threads here at LowEndTalk and on many other sites.

There seems to be several companies that prey on fresh customers. They do not deliver the services that the customers pay for. BlueVM is one of them. At what point does the definition of these continual failures change from "poor management and incompetence" to become "fraud"?