Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today we have 4 nice offer , NO DMCA, Torrent allowed ! Located in Romania - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Today we have 4 nice offer , NO DMCA, Torrent allowed ! Located in Romania

2»

Comments

• altenholzeraltenholzer Member
    edited June 2015

really all gone?

2 Core
    RAM: 2 Gb ECC
    Hdd: 30 Gb
    Ip address : 1 included
    Port: 1 Gbps
    price 1.99eur/mo(quarently payment only) THE LAST 200 VPS WITH THIS OFFER!!!!

• cociucociu Member

@altenholzer yes really , if you are luky and someone no recurring ...

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2015

PLEASE NOTE : 1 GBPS PORT IS NOT A "DEDICATED PORT SPEED" ITS A 1 GBPS SHARED TO ALL CUSTOMERS FROM THE SAME NODE !!!!!1 today we recive a Tiket from 1 customers complayn the speed and was downloding with 9 mb/s wich is 72mbps in a bussy hour.

• zevuszevus Member

@bibiwood said:
    I know we can't expect too much from this kind of price ... but their are some really bad drop in performance at time :/
    2 mins to do an apt-get update, pings in the 3000ms range etc.

I'm not having any problem with latency, but, yes, I'd say it's about 5x slower than my $2.20 dedicheres at online.net. Part of the problem is that I believe the 2 cpu cores supplied are off of L5420's. I've never been able to get above 4MB/s, though I'm positive that's not a network issue.

• zevuszevus Member
    edited June 2015

I did a serverbear benchmark (no, nothing else was running):

http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2015/06/04/DXf66kxAnLWyRk37

UnixBench score: 64.4

I/O rate: 14.0 MB/second

Bandwidth rate: 2.9 MB/second

... network is performing as expected w/ that bench.

That's half the speed of a Intel Pentium 4 1300MHz, which would be the first Pentium-4 model... and is seventh generation... well, it's 6x slower than my $2.15 a month kidechire using that godawful Atom CPU on online.net

ed: i'm surprised it got as high on bandwidth score as it did

• cociucociu Member

@zevus can you next time wait until our tehnical support is responding to your tiket ? YES is a issue with this node starting this eavning , we stiil working in this so please a little patciense. Thanks

• RBHRBH Member

Fuckin shit service. VPS Suspended for "Abuse/DDOs" because I was torrenting(which is allowed)

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2015

@RBH fucking shit what ? do you have a proof ? you have been suspending to do DDos from our servers.

• RBHRBH Member
    edited June 2015

@cociu said:
    RBH fucking shit what ? do you have a proof ? you have been suspending to do DDos from our servers.

Do you have fuckin proof? Ur the provider not me your suppose to provide proof rather than accuse me of useless shit. You suspended my account for no reason. This is why I don't host that are not well known providers. Because this is how they make money suspending accounts for no reason and reprovisioning the service to another client. Rinse and repeat.

• cociucociu Member

@RBH no more discution with this ! only one question if you are felling injusted way you dont open a dispute in paypal ?

• RBHRBH Member
    edited June 2015

@cociu said:
    RBH no more discution with this ! only one question if you are felling injusted way you dont open a dispute in paypal ?

Why don't you just refund me? My VPS literally got suspended on the 3rd-4th day

• cociucociu Member

@RBH literally dont want ! next time when you buy shomething read the rules , have a good behavior . PLease understand i dont have more time for spending with a user ho do spam or Ddos , you dont reach my respect for doing this kind of activity

• RBHRBH Member

@cociu said:
    RBH literally dont want ! next time when you buy shomething read the rules , have a good behavior . PLease understand i dont have more time for spending with a user ho do spam or Ddos , you dont reach my respect for doing this kind of activity

Either provide prove I was abusing the service by "DDos" or issue a full refund. Your just making false claims with no evidence.

• cociucociu Member

@RBH when you find another user to tell the same what you tell here i promissed i give you not a refound i give you 2x. Go to walk , is better

• RBHRBH Member
    edited June 2015

@cociu said:
    RBH when you find another user to tell the same what you tell here i promissed i give you not a refound i give you 2x. Go to walk , is better

So you agree you scammed me? Because you arnt providing proof of me abusing your VPS and your not refunding me

• cociucociu Member

some of this in stok :

2 Core

RAM: 2 Gb ECC

Hdd: 30 Gb

Ip address : 1 included

Port: 1 Gbps

price 1.99eur/mo(quarently payment only) THE LAST 200 VPS WITH THIS OFFER!!!!

Order here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=124

• I forgot to cancel my paypal subscription and @cociu refunded me :) good guy. I don't think he would suspend for no reason. My current provider has better speed but my second choice would definitely be hostsolutions.ro.