Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS server (with DDoS Protection and SSD)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS server (with DDoS Protection and SSD)

AeroNetworkAeroNetwork Member
edited May 2015 in Requests

Hello LET,

I am the owner of a Minecraft server, we had about 250+ online 24/7 at one stage, I am planning on bringing it back up, looking for a VPS or something with DDoS Protection and SSD storage in turn I would provide advertisements on my website for your services.

Just pop in a PM in my inbox and I'll respond to it quickly.

Comments

• Check my sig, something could be worked out

• Kimsufi?

• CoreyCorey Member

Why not use a dedicated server? You could probably colocate your own server cheaper than you could buy a VPS that would support 250+ active users.

• wow shit, gogs is like github rip...

• @Corey said:
    Why not use a dedicated server? You could probably colocate your own server cheaper than you could buy a VPS that would support 250+ active users.

I had a dedicated server which I rented out for about 6 months but didn't have the time to use it. I'm not trying to be greedy or anything, just trying to get what I think is fair, if someone sponsors me with a dedicated server that's okay as well.

• BensDaManBensDaMan Member
    edited May 2015

If you're dealing with hundreds of players, an E3-SSD-X should get you very far.

Otherwise, your next best option is the KS-4, which should do good for at least a hundred players, but doesn't have an SSD.

• yomeroyomero Member

lifehome said: wow shit, gogs is like github rip...

Wrong thread?

And yes, seems lovely and I will try it soon hehe

• I have PMed you regarding this.

• yhuzayhuza Member

spartanhost, nexhost, :) my recomended