Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Psychz/PhotonVPS: Any news on them? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Psychz/PhotonVPS: Any news on them?

2»

Comments

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited June 2015

I already answered where I got the information, perhaps you need to be taking some remedial Reading Comprehension (maybe ESOL??) classes in your spare time, not trolling LET?

• @ItsChrisG said:
    I already answered where I got the information, perhaps you need to be taking some remedial Reading Comprehension (maybe ESOL??) classes in your spare time, not trolling LET?

You have not answered it. You have provided no proof. And I am not trolling LET. I just know that your in bed with Psyhz and you take it OTT talking about dildos and lube.

Thanks for letting LET know you have a dildo and lube in your bedroom.

I am done here and I am not in bed with Centarra lol I just talk to Chris K as he is a useful person given his knowledge. But at least I am as transparent as possible.

edited June 2015

@jmckeag12 said:

Grownups have sex, Jordan. One day (hopefully?) you'll understand what sex is.

You should definitely make a thread for us here when you finally talk to a real girl, in real life;
    we'll all congratulate you, maybe even get you a Boyz 2 Men cake and CD! @jmckeag12

• @ItsChrisG said:

You should definitely make a thread for us here when you finally talk to a real girl, in real life;
    we'll all congratulate you, maybe even get you a Boyz 2 Men cake and CD! jmckeag12

Had more sex then you have had a hot dinner pal.

edited June 2015

@jmckeag12 said:

HAHAHAHAHA, thanks man, that was perfect

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited June 2015

@ItsChrisG said:
    AHAHAHAHA, thanks man, that was perfect

@jmckeag12 said:

Why don't you both stop making yourselves look like asses. Keep to the topic so that reliable info can be provided to the OP.

@itsChrisG - If you have a business relationship with them then that makes your opinion biased(If you're profiting from it is what I mean). Nobody cares if you're fucking them or just taking them out to a friendly dinner. (IF you're just a regular customer carry on though but it seems like you're not really and maybe work for them)

@jmckeag12 - You should stop and be the bigger person. I agree ItsChrisG has no right to speak to anyone about private confidential bills to a provider. If he paid them or not that's between ChrisK, the provider and the collection company that will be involved.

@OP: I've not used their services but have received a number of bruteforce attempts on my sites from their network and have informed them and it was dealt with within an hour ticket wise. Not sure what that means for the clients actually hosted on their services. (Possibly spammers/ddos/bruteforce etc) but I liked how they were fast at dealing with the issues I sent them.

Thanked by 2tomsfarm NexHost
  • ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited June 2015

@ItsChrisG

You made some very serious allegations there, last time I checked you sell Ipv4 w/o justification on one of the 40 brands you started last month (I think its the one with the non functioning site and billing site, or maybe thats the other 35.. can't remember)
    On another note your self promotion threads on this is forum is laughable.

If you can provide some proof to any of your claims, I'm sure we'd all like to see that. RE spamhaus listings, while we take interest in our downstream customers we don't control what they do unless they are causing significant harm to us/other people we have no reason to take action.

While we're talking about SPAM: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QUadranet/Los-Angeles-California-90017/Quadranet-Ilan-Mishan-Michelle-Mishan-George-Becerra-Chris-Gotzmann-Michael-Sanduval-1096355

Funny a CURRENT sales member of psychz is in this report (all goes back to being in bed with psychz)

Edit: Also what happened with Slicebox?

http://bgp.he.net/AS63294#_peers

http://bgp.he.net/AS63294#_prefixes

So many small companies have either Fevvo Inc or Psychz Networks affiliated, sketchy to say the least.

Thanked by 2NexHost GStanley
  • KaiKai Member

Well based on @ChrisK and @itsChrisG and @jmckeag12 this is definitely not WHT, I see that now haha :D

So back to the original topic at hand. Are they a bad choice overall for someone running a forum and wanting minimal downtime.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • @Kai said:
    Well based on ChrisK and itsChrisG and jmckeag12 this is definitely not WHT, I see that now haha :D

So back to the original topic at hand. Are they a bad choice overall for someone running a forum and wanting minimal downtime.

In regards to their LA Location we used it for our customer base for 7 months. While we had to leave them. As we found a better solution Globalfrag. Psychz held decent uptime with no network issues as I can recall couple of problems that they fixed fairly quickly and they would do a lot for us.. And that is the truth as I am not going to post a load of lies about them.

• ChrisK said: You made some very serious allegations there, last time I checked you sell Ipv4 w/o justification on one of the 40 brands you started last month (I think its the one with the non functioning site and billing site, or maybe thats the other 35.. can't remember) On another note your self promotion threads on this is forum is laughable.

Of course he does. Zeniva is another holding company in Delaware that the kids use to get IPs. That's how Gotzman got his initial allocation for a single homed premium Psychz network, and then just piled on the bullshit to ARIN from there with customer names as he sold them to mailing companies.

ItsChrisG said: Are all "IN BED" with Centarra and ChrisK and direct customers of his. Looks like Centarra is funded and living off web fraud, scam artists and spammers. Real nice business he's got going there!

No, that's how you and Ilan made your money (IPTelligent anyone?) - Problem is you got too greedy, so now you peddle RIJX VPS's to the Asian market, holding onto your pipe dreams.

ItsChrisG said: I already answered where I got the information, perhaps you need to be taking some remedial Reading Comprehension (maybe ESOL??) classes in your spare time, not trolling LET?

This is why people fucking hate you. You come to LowEndTalk starting topics like you give a shit, but show your true colors when questioned at all. Your alpha 'COME AT ME BRO' personality is fucking tiring, so can you pretend to stop giving a shit about the very customers you seek?

Making fun of ESL readers and speakers is pretty stupid when you're trying to target the Asian market.

Keep on having fun with IPv4Lease while talking shit about others who do it...Don't throw stones when you sell IP allocations to mailing companies from your glass house with brand new IPs.

Find a real network. Anyone who's worked in hosting knows Psychz is known for criminals and spammers.

Thanked by 2NexHost ChrisK
  • You want minimal downtime. Right. That's more likely wanting some failover or redundancy.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

@GStanley said:
    Find a real network. Anyone who's worked in hosting knows Psychz is known for criminals and spammers.

We had issues with spam/abuse in the past, however we've cleaned up quite a bit and you can see most of the articles you see are over 3 years old. You can Google any provider + spam and get the same result.

We do not allow criminal activity nor spammers on our network. Just like any network this is something one constantly battles especially when there is a large volume of VPS providers on the network. We work very closely with the FBI and have a very strong relationship with them along with other branches of government to battle some of these problems.

We also sponsor many non-profit organization against their battle with spam one popular one name - Uceprotect

• ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited June 2015

GStanley said: Of course he does. Zeniva is another holding company in Delaware that the kids use to get IPs. That's how Gotzman got his initial allocation for a single homed premium Psychz network, and then just piled on the bullshit to ARIN from there with customer names as he sold them to mailing companies.

@GStanley

Zeniva is run by another LET company, I can name 10 companies like this off the top of my head.. There are bigger fish though, one of the largest and oldest VM providers currently in this community has a request in to ARIN for a sizeable block and the data they are provided is clearly fraudulent if you take a close look

I did some zmapping on chris g his ranges, looks like one of the /21's he has about 25% of it replies to icmp
    unfortunately I think some of that is legitimate however there is some bs justification somewhere just need to find it.

GStanley said: This is why people fucking hate you. You come to LowEndTalk starting topics like you give a shit, but show your true colors when questioned at all. Your alpha 'COME AT ME BRO' personality is fucking tiring, so can you pretend to stop giving a shit about the very customers you seek?

The picture Chris posted of the jersey shore member was so textbook of himself , chris g really cares about self image.

GStanley said: Find a real network. Anyone who's worked in hosting knows Psychz is known for criminals and spammers.

RE Psychz I remember at one point in time there was a lot of CP/spam emitting from the network unlikely that anything has changed.

• KaiKai Member

okay well I am just going to go ahead and assume this probably isn't a good host to go with at the time :D
    Ha I guess i'll look elsewhere. Le sigh

• @Kai said:
    okay well I am just going to go ahead and assume this probably isn't a good host to go with at the time :D
    Ha I guess i'll look elsewhere. Le

@nexmark is in Psychz

• KaiKai Member
    edited June 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    nexmark is in Psychz

Idk who this is

• Hi , Slicebox servers is not affiliated with any other companies, not sure how you got confused with but, Fevvo has taken over our Vegas Location Hardware and the Clients and that is it. Our customers also never were into Spam.

Edit: Also what happened with Slicebox?

http://bgp.he.net/AS63294#_peers

http://bgp.he.net/AS63294#_prefixes

So many small companies have either Fevvo Inc or Psychz Networks affiliated, sketchy to say the least.

Thanked by 1ItsChrisG
  • ItsChrisG said: The posts I defend against on WHT are the ones that are outright bullshit from competitors.

I don't take kindly to outright lies and false statements.

I haven't seen the thread in question but I do support you backing them up if that is the case which I am assuming it is.

Thats more common then people would like to think. When I was an active member of WHT I made sure to go out of my way to help others that were being bashed by competitors some of which i've never used or have been affiliated with I just jumped in because I wanted to help because I realized people were being dicks and others did the same... Which seemed to result in my posts being deleted "due to me not using them" and others negative comments not being deleted even though they admitted to not using them.

ItsChrisG said: CubeMotion / Robert Clarke

AS26658
    IPSystemsLtd/PredictLabs

Are all "IN BED" with Centarra and ChrisK and direct customers of his.

Isn't Robert still underage? Quick someone call Chris Hansen.. lol

Thanked by 1ItsChrisG