Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using Openshift?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using Openshift?

I am trying to make contact with other Openshift users. Is anyone using it? If so what do you use it for, do you use it for any production grade apps?

Thanked by 1Droidzone

Comments

• Use it to host my blog. I've literally not experienced a single outage in almost 3 yrs!

• I am using their free plan to host my personal blog. 100% uptime since past 8 months. They use AWS !

• @Elijahpaul / @Victorqd - Are you using the wordpress quickstart? What about scaling are you using that or just a single gear configuration

• @MarkTurner said:
    Elijahpaul / Victorqd - Are you using the wordpress quickstart? What about scaling are you using that or just a single gear configuration

no scaling. just a single gear config. I think it has 1 GB space , and resources are enough for little traffic that my personal blog gets.

• filefile Member

I migrated my own personal blog over to Openshift yesterday. Using Ghost it seems to work perfectly fine. No issues so far. Single gear config. Based on the responses from others I'm glad I have!

• elijahpaulelijahpaul Member
    edited June 2015

@MarkTurner said:
    Elijahpaul / Victorqd - Are you using the wordpress quickstart? What about scaling are you using that or just a single gear configuration

No Scaling, single gear, running Ghost

EDIT: Used this setup guide: https://hub.openshift.com/quickstarts/119-ghost-0-5-10