Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multiple emails into one account?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Multiple emails into one account?

BuyAdsBuyAds Member

Hello everyone.

Is there a software or website from where i can manage all my emails with one account?

Ex. Yahoo, gmail, aol etc

Thank you

Comments

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Well, email clients like thunderbird already do that for you with slight difference.. ie. you can manage all account at one place.

Beside that other way is to use POP retrieval inside one account, like Gmail allows you to fetch mail from other providers and you can thus manage them from one place.

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member

@Saahib said:
    Well, email clients like thunderbird already do that for you with slight difference.. ie. you can manage all account at one place.

Beside that other way is to use POP retrieval inside one account, like Gmail allows you to fetch mail from other providers and you can thus manage them from one place.

Thank you.

Also possible to reply from multiple domains?

• Gmail lets you configure external outbound SMTP settings when adding a POP/IMAP account to your existing Gmail account. When you do that, it uses the external SMTP server for delivery so you'll be able to have the proper from/sender headers.

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member

But i cant forward the emails from yahoo?

• tommytommy Member

BuyAds said: But i cant forward the emails from yahoo?

yup, you can't.

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the relay smtp.mail.yahoo.com by smtp.mail.yahoo.com. [98.138.105.21].

The error that the other server returned was:
    501 Syntax error in arguments
     (SMTP AUTH failed with the remote server)

• Is the forwarding set from Thunderbird (email client) or within YahooMail?

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Well, if your Yahoo account allows you to use POP then you can.. I have two active yahoo account, in one I have POP enabled and in second I never found option to do that ..

• amhoabamhoab Member

This has slowed down for me lately, but is exactly what you're looking for: https://altomail.com

Thanked by 1BuyAds
  • BuyAdsBuyAds Member

@amhoab said:
    This has slowed down for me lately, but is exactly what you're looking for: https://altomail.com

Thank you! will give it a try.

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member
    edited May 2015

I can not send from my mail to yahoo through this platform. Are you having the same problem?

Oops! Message not sent. From your email provider:

Exception reading response

Edit: FIXED. This one rocks! Thank you!

The only problem is that is limited to 5 emails.

• amhoabamhoab Member

@BuyAds said:
    I can not send from my mail to yahoo through this platform. Are you having the same problem?

The only problem is that is limited to 5 emails.

Glad you got it going! The five-account limit sucks, but it's enough for me to still use it as my main method of checking email. My other email accounts aren't as busy as the five I have set up.

Thanked by 1BuyAds
  • Not to bump an old thread, but Alto has a new beta out, and there doesn't seem to be an account limit. I have six accounts on it so far, and will be adding more.

https://beta.altomail.com/