Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i will review your company for free on my blog - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i will review your company for free on my blog

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2015

Jar said: Some of us are more than capable of being unbiased when speaking about providers that could technically qualify as competition.

It was a generalisation. Of course some people are able to, I was talking about the 'royal' LET.

Thanked by 1jar
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

I had that idea before. :D My personal TL;DR: No one is going to believe you and you are going to need a very significant amount of reviews to get a lot of visitors.

• sleddogsleddog Member

So far I like this one best:

http://www.michaelstaake.com/a-better-spark-plug-gapping-tool/

Did you get one free for a month :)

Thanked by 1perennate
  • "Random ramblings about web technology, computers, and truck stuff" cuts a pretty wide swath. I suspect that truckers looking at a Cummins will get turned off by fluff like "The correct level of ZDDP in your engine is extremely beneficial to a long-lasting motor, but too much is bad." - especially without a shred of evidence beyond what it says on the bottle. Living in a serious trucking area, I can certainly tell you that no trucker is going to be thrilled about web technology and is extremely unlikely to know what it even entails. My suggestion is that you concentrate on one thing and work harder to cover it in depth.

Hopefully this article helped you – I’d love to hear your feedback or suggestions in the comments below!

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I'll give you a AlphaSSL WildCard for Free if you review Mine ^_^

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@Ole_Juul said:
    "Random ramblings about web technology, computers, and truck stuff" cuts a pretty wide swath. I suspect that truckers looking at a Cummins will get turned off by fluff like "The correct level of ZDDP in your engine is extremely beneficial to a long-lasting motor, but too much is bad." - especially without a shred of evidence beyond what it says on the bottle. Living in a serious trucking area, I can certainly tell you that no trucker is going to be thrilled about web technology and is extremely unlikely to know what it even entails. My suggestion is that you concentrate on one thing and work harder to cover it in depth.

Hopefully this article helped you – I’d love to hear your feedback or suggestions in the comments below!

Yeah, well my problem is I wanted to make money off my blog so I signed up for Amazon affiliates - and you can't buy hosting on Amazon so I had to write some articles about stuff where I could insert links to products on Amazon. I've now deleted those reviews and will stick to technology related things.

• shovenose said: Yeah, well my problem is I wanted to make money off my blog so I signed up for Amazon affiliates - and you can't buy hosting on Amazon so I had to write some articles about stuff where I could insert links to products on Amazon. I've now deleted those reviews and will stick to technology related things.

Ah, that explains it. Sorry about the sarcasm. ;) Anyway, more focus and more depth is a must to my way of thinking.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I'll give you a AlphaSSL WildCard for Free if you review Mine ^_^

huh? how the heck do i review an ssl cert? if you mean your server, sure - pm me.

• shovenose said: huh? how the heck do i review an ssl cert? if you mean your server, sure - pm me.

i.e ordering process, installation on several servers, etc

If I'm not misleaded, you have told that you would review My Company for free ?? And I said that if you review My Company, I would give you a AlphaSSL WildCard for Free :) @shovenose

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    If I'm not misleaded, you have told that you would review My Company for free ?? And I said that if you review My Company, I would give you a AlphaSSL WildCard for Free :) shovenose

Sure - I'll review a Wildcard SSL for free. No complains there - in fact, mine's about to be up for renewal. I'd wait a month or so to review though so I can make sure the SSL is not revoked or something?

@shovenose said:
    Sure - I'll review a Wildcard SSL for free. No complains there - in fact, mine's about to be up for renewal. I'd wait a month or so to review though so I can make sure the SSL is not revoked or something?

It would not be revoked be assured :-)

Sure - in that case I'd be more than happy to review it. On the SSL I'd review the documentation provided for installation, the ordering process, support response speed, issuance time, website/control panel, and value (based on listed price).

• myhkenmyhken Member

The last four years, I have not done one review on a host that ask me to do a review of them. I'm only reviewing hosts that I actually uses, most of them for a very long time.
    But since I only review hosts I uses, I don't update my site so often, since I can't review all my hosts every week. I like to do 30 days review, then 3 month, 6 month, 12 month and then random.

But good luck with your project.