Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GlobalSign AlphaSSL - Share Experience with it !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GlobalSign AlphaSSL - Share Experience with it !

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
edited May 2015 in General

Hi,

Recently, I got a AlphaSSL issued for My Subdomain, installed it & it's been charming. But, I can see that it's only valid for 'abcd.com' but not for 'www.abcd.com'. Have you also got this ?? PositiveSSL's used to be for both domains.

Another Query is that I saw 3 SSL Certs were been used in PositiveSSL where in AlphaSSL, 2 SSL Certs are being sent out. (From SSL Labs Test Result)

**Certificates provided 2 (2343 bytes)** => In AlphaSSL
**Certificates provided 4 (5411 bytes)** => In PositiveSSL (Comodo RSA)
**Certificates provided 3 (4285 bytes)** => In WoSign Free SSL CA G2

Does this impact on the total time of Renegotiation ?? I meant less number of SSL Certs will take little time to Renegotiate. Is this like this ??

Thanks,
Mahfuz.

Comments

• BruceBruce Member

comodo send out the chain certs. seems that alphassl don't, but you can download from their website if needed.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2015

@Bruce said:
    comodo send out the chain certs. seems that alphassl don't, but you can download from their website if needed.

I don't know why but SSL Lab's Test Result shows that the Chain is Complete :-D Which means somehow it got the Chain automaticaly. But, still two Certs are being sent. No Problems with Chain: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=manage.syncserve.net