Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Support/Updates price increased 100% - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Support/Updates price increased 100%

13»

Comments

• @dragon2611 said:
    Stopped using WHMCS when they shafted all their resellers a while back. I was quite happy with the license provider was using until WHMCS turned around and decided no more resellers.

Decided I don't want to be dealing with a company that's willing to pull the rug out from under the feet of their own resellers, if they're prepared to do that to their long term partners then what does that say about what they'd be prepared to do to their customers.

I see they've re-instated their reseller programme since, mind you this was before the Cpanel takeover/merge.

I believe they only stopped their distributor program, which fucked LicensePal and BuycPanel up, I believe LicensePal was their biggest distro, until WHMCS fucked them over.

• @Licensecart said:
    I believe they only stopped their distributor program, which fucked LicensePal and BuycPanel up, I believe LicensePal was their biggest distro, until WHMCS fucked them over.

Sounds about right but again It's not the first time I've issue with the way do things, so I voted with my feet so to say.