Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor 2.7.3 Launched - New Enduser Theme in beta - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor 2.7.3 Launched - New Enduser Theme in beta

2»

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

@Bruce said:
    all very interesting, but why as a customer of virtualizor I don't get an email? why do I need to read about it first on LET?

also, only 12 bugfixes? I don't believe that. And if that were to be true, why aren't you fixing more bugs?

I don't care so much about the theme. I just need the software to work.

+1 for this, they have fixed many bugs but many of them are still not fixed. Enabling XL will give you in custom windows templates only template size and not the hdd size which you added. Will not show you bandwidth usage, will not show you cpu utilisation of any vps. The most interested thing is this part:

[28.5.2015 20:41:23] Virtualizor Team: are you facing this issue on other vps ? [28.5.2015 20:41:23] Virtualizor Team: with same templates or windows templates / [28.5.2015 20:41:33] Me .: Did not tried [28.5.2015 20:41:46] Me .: I just created this and a customer did complain about hdd [28.5.2015 20:41:57] Me .: after i figured out [28.5.2015 20:43:27] Me .: you can create any and try it by yourself [28.5.2015 20:50:13] Virtualizor Team: please give us some time, we need to check it with developers [29.5.2015 13:42:34] Me .: Hello Sir, any changes/news regarding this xl issue? [29.5.2015 18:14:25] Me .: ? [30.5.2015 16:57:03] Me .: would you answer my question which i have made 2 days ago? ? Today [14:19:17] Me .: Hello [14:19:30] Me .: Would you answer now my question which i have asked before 1 week? [14:39:32] Me .: As you wish, im really gona to open a thread in lowendtalk [14:39:37] Me .: about this and your ignorance. [14:44:28 | Edited 14:44:32] Virtualizor Team: Hi [14:46:11] Virtualizor Team: Can you please provide the information regarding the issue so that we can help you to solve this ? [14:46:21] Virtualizor Team: Sorry for the delay

And still the resizing vps in windows templates is not fixed, i think it's time to move again to solusvm...

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited June 2015

@AlbaHost said:
    And still the resizing vps in windows templates is not fixed, i think it's time to move again to solusvm...

Yet SolusVM has a issue with resizing the templates also...

I have not spotted a large amount of bugs with virtualizor while they are not as big as SolusVM and the responses can take a fair amount of time.

At least you do not have to.deal with SolisVM Support Team.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited June 2015

@Virtualizor

Task list has orphaned migrations. Tried clearing the tasks table but yet no sucess in clearing it.

Also template system is a pain needs to be reworked as it simply does not work with us having to sync our OpenVZ Templates everytime someone orders.

Its set to download from the Master upon every install but it obviously does not work ?

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@jmckeag12 said:
    At least you do not have to.deal with SolisVM Support Team.

We didn't had this error/issue before till they said to enable XL, after xl many errors occurs like bandwidth, cpu templatesize etc...

• @AlbaHost said:
    We didn't had this error/issue before till they said to enable XL, after xl many errors occurs like bandwidth, cpu templatesize etc...

Xl is in beta. Its not production ready

• @virtualizor will it be possible to make the same modules for whmcs over to blesta?

• With our new theme we will have that done. But this would be after we launch the new theme

Thanked by 1timnboys