Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cPanel/WHM Reseller with SDD - USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cPanel/WHM Reseller with SDD - USA

mikimiki Member

Hello,

I need SSD cPanel reseller hosting in USA.
Right now I'm using frantech from buyVM, but I'm pissed of them as server is very unstable.
They are promising all time (over one year) how they will fix it and even when they fix it is stable few weeks and then again a lot of downtimes.

I'm just looking for hosting with the similar price to their and more serious management team who respect clients.

Comments

• @miki said:
    I'm just looking for hosting with the similar price to their and more serious management team who respect clients.

I can't comment on the BuyVM/Shared service because I haven't personally used it but their shared and resellers are ridiculously cheap.
    Better service = more $$.

• mikimiki Member

I just asked for suggestion for more stable provider.
    It could have less SSD space for example than BuyVM reseller but to have similar price.

• edited May 2015

These packages are not SSD based. But I think you'll find the link useful.

http://eezpal.net/web-hosting

(Location USA, Georgia, Atlanta)

• Is USA and SSD a must for you?

• mikimiki Member

I'm not looking for offers, but for recommendation.
    So, if you OWN reseller hosting, please don't offer it here.

I want to hear recommendation for companies that you use and can recommend.

SSD and USA is must, yes.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

We can shove you over to lv-shared02 if you like?

shared01's been a complete pain in the balls for a lack of a nicer way of putting it. We've tried to complete the same maintenance twice now to no avail. 02's already configured how we want it so it addresses all the performance issues we ran into with 01's original setup.

Your IP would have to be changed, though.

Francisco

• mikimiki Member

@Francisco

I have requested via support desk several times migration to shared02
    but your support team always told me to backup files, cancel package, order new one and move files.

Is there any way that you can just migrate my account to shared02 without all those steps?
    If so, how to contact you about it?

• @miki just having ssd without other hardware support isn't going to do much, just a tad better than SATA. It's all about hardware optimization......

• I confirm that I'm using lv-shared02 of frantech from buyVM
    every thing work perfect. Support very quick and no downtime (already 3 month)

• mikimiki Member

@michaelphan
    Yes, I know that on shared02 everything works fine, but I'm on shared01 where things does not work at all.

I have multiple support tickets about all issues, but things didn't change.

I hope @Francisco will reply on my previous message here where I asked how to move to
    shared02 without canceling account and moving files manually.

• xaitmixaitmi Member

@miki said:
    Francisco

I have requested via support desk several times migration to shared02
    but your support team always told me to backup files, cancel package, order new one and move files.

Is there any way that you can just migrate my account to shared02 without all those steps?
    If so, how to contact you about it?

i just opened a ticket and they said the same thing....

• mikimiki Member

So, @Francisco what is with your offer ?
    Are you able to migrate me to more stable server or I should look for other hosting and leave you?

@miki said:
    So, Francisco what is with your offer ?
    Are you able to migrate me to more stable server or I should look for other hosting and leave you?

Far as I know Aldryic has processed any migration requests he has had once the person confirms they're OK with changing their IP.

We're still waiting on the replacement RAID card to arrive so we can take another shot at the LV01 rebuild. This time I'll likely do it early in the morning when the DC techs are onsite, that way there's no delays in work/etc like last time.

Francisco

• @miki Check our plans out at http://onrahost.com/resellers.html

We have a few different promos out right now, one being the very popular 60% off coupon. Our support team is some of the best guys around. All servers are optimized and proactively monitored, allowing you to always rest assure your site is going to be and running smoothly. Data is backed up every night through R1Soft with weekly and monthly retention rates. It even has a end-user module allowing you to browse those backups then download/restore on demand as needed.

Servers are PureSSD (not cached) and even offer a public Pingdom report for your viewing pleasure to make sure your getting the uptime promised ;)

We have two US locations to choose from - Los Angeles, CA - New York, NY . Plans can even be split to have multiple locations on one plan for a small fee.

P.S. Remember to take 60% off any of our packages or contact me for a custom quote :)

• mikimiki Member

@Francisco

I agree with changing IP, but your support team refused several times to migrate my account.

Here is print screen from your support desk that shows their reply on my request for migration:

Can you please tell to your team to migrate my account to shared02 server - Yes, I agree with changing IP.

miki said: @Francisco

I agree with changing IP, but your support team refused several times to migrate my account.

I'm not sure about in the past but Aldryic processed a couple people yesterday as far as I know. I passed word along to everyone yesterday to just help them out since the 11.50 upgrade went so wonky on that box. It's a lot better now, still not where it should be.

Francisco

• mikimiki Member

So, @Francisco how can I contact Aldryic directly about moving my account to shared02?

@miki said:
    So, Francisco how can I contact Aldryic directly about moving my account to shared02?

Open a ticket and address it to Aldryic?

Francisco

• miki said: I'm just looking for hosting with the similar price to their and more serious management team who respect clients

Who respect clients and cheap, I think it will be difficult.

You will have to pay a bit more. I am trying to find this "option" for a long time. Not easy.

Good luck!

• MridulMridul Member
    edited June 2015

You may try :

• www.xinix.net
    • www.hawkhost.com
    • www.quickpacket.com ( recommended )
    Thanked by 1qps
  • Ah yes shared01 where phpmyadmin takes 20 years to load

• We can offer this. Open a ticket at https://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php with your requirements and we will sort you a great deal. Our cPanel server had 100% uptime over the past 2 months.

• SadySady Member

+1 for OnraHost, their support went far more than usual support's scope.

• @Sady said:
    +1 for OnraHost, their support went far more than usual support's scope.

Thanks for the kind words @Sady!!!