Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need to rent a dedicated server not afraid of customer complaints - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need to rent a dedicated server not afraid of customer complaints

2»

Comments

• I like how OP keeps repeating the same thing again and again thinking that he will receive a different response.

All of the posts sound like he wants a provider which doesn't ignore his complaints (or terminate his service because he complained)... except this one:

www99ncc said: I need a dedicated server is not afraid of any content of customer complaints

which sounds like he's hosting questionable material, and wants a provider which doesn't care.

• Ecatel and Voxility

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Rackspace has ad placement when looking for "chuck norris hosting"
    http://grab.by/HpZU

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited May 2015

I'd say it's because of the "hosting" word, not because of "Chuck Norris" :)

Thanked by 1getvps
  • MrXMrX Member

Shinjiru. Ecatel. Cyberbunker. Bahnhof. PRQ.

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

MrX said: Shinjiru. Ecatel. Cyberbunker. Bahnhof. PRQ.

Non of these providers will allow you to SPAM. And Spamming is the most worse problem OP will face if he decide to offer hosting services.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@mpkossen @Spirit - why was my humorous comment here with a dozen thanks removed?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    mpkossen Spirit - why was my humorous comment here with a dozen thanks removed?

you can't have a big epenis, just them :P

• netomx said: epenis

http://epenis.party/ just saying.

As per OP question, I can supply you with a "complaint ignored" servers in Bosnia, if you're just looking for socks proxies (ie you want to route all your dedi's traffic threw proxy), I have some in Syria, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bosnia, Russia, Spain, etc. which will do the trick.

• VPNVPN Member

我们想帮你,但你的翻译太烂球。

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    mpkossen Spirit - why was my humorous comment here with a dozen thanks removed?

Bantz is outlawed now?

Nekki is not long for this world :-(

Thanked by 2raindog308 Pwner
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

netomx said: you can't have a big epenis, just them :P

• @VPN said:
    我们想帮你,但你的翻译太烂球。

abuses → complaints

Maybe he doesn't know the word "offshore".