Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net - Webhosing Panel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net - Webhosing Panel?

emghemgh Member

Hello,

I have not seen what control panel online.net webhosting comes with. Is it cPanel?

Thanks,
emgh

Comments

• Hi,

It is our own panel, but very easy to use :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@emgh said:
    Hello,

I have not seen what control panel online.net webhosting comes with. Is it cPanel?

Thanks,
    emgh

I would have thought you would have asked that as part of your in-depth investigation into them.

Thanked by 1pechspilz
  • emghemgh Member

@Nekki said:
    I would have thought you would have asked that as part of your in-depth investigation into them.

No. I only asked them about ddos attack. Rest i got on forums from their staff.

• emghemgh Member

@bene_online said:
    Hi,

It is our own panel, but very easy to use :)

Okay, thanks.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

emgh said:

No. I only asked them about ddos attack. Rest i got on forums from their staff.

Investigative fail.

• emghemgh Member

@Nekki said:
    Investigative fail.

Can i please Investigative how i want?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2015

@emgh said:
    Can i please Investigative how i want?

We are sorry, Sir. But - No.
    Nekki is the highest authority (de jure) when it comes to the evaluation of investigations made by third parties. If he says that you failed, then you failed. That's the law. You cannot argue with that. :-)

And please remember: He may be a grumpy old man with only one testicle, but he does his best to keep our world in balance. You cannot honour this enough!

• emghemgh Member
    edited May 2015

@Amitz said:
    And please remember: He may be a grumpy old man with only one testicle, but he does his best to keep our world in balance. You cannot honour this enough!

I emailed them and with other stuff i readed what their official forum members said then others asked.

Please let me investigate how i want. Thanks.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

emgh said: Please let me investigate how i want. Thanks.

Of course, you may investigate however you wish, but please remember that your prospective customer are observing you 'phoning it in', and may (rightly or wrongly) assume that you apply a similar lack of effort to all your activities related to your hosting company.

Warned you have been.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @Amitz said:

LOL, you made my day!

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • emghemgh Member

@Nekki said:
    Warned you have been.

Yeah. I only listen to their official staff on forums and not perons when i investigate.

But later i of course read reviews too.

• @Amitz said:
    He may be a grumpy old man with only one testicle, but he does his best to keep our world in balance.

Rumours of his demise in 1945 were greatly exaggerated..!

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2015

Right. He just made a camp fire and flew on holidays afterwards.
    And: Gosh! For a second I thought that your nickname was analingus instead of alaningus! ;-)

Thanked by 1Nekki