Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know I83?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone know I83?

foxezfoxez Member

As stated, wondering if someone knows or have any contact with I83. Bought a VPS from there 96h ago, still pending, opened a ticket 72h ago and no response, sent him a message here on LET (dont know if he is active). Would be a shame if I will have to charge-back i've been waiting for the offer that popped up a couple of days ago for months :) Ticket Number #471048

Regards,

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Passive aggressive.

• i83i83 Member
    edited May 2015

Apologies I seemed not to get a notification for this PM; if there is still an issue feel free to message me and I will get it resolved for you.

Thanked by 1foxez
  • StevieStevie Member

@foxez

i83 seems good to me - I will be honest that I have the vps idle but when I was using it and had any problems they did fix it pretty fast, I do recommend i-83 because there support was within 24 hours for me and box did seem stable.

Thanked by 1i83
  • foxezfoxez Member

@i83 said:
    Apologies I seemed not to get a notification for this PM; if there is still an issue feel free to message me and I will get it resolved for you.

Thanks! :)

• utuhutuh Member

Hi guys, i have create ticket on i-83.
    No response until today. It's been 2 days.

• emghemgh Member

@utuh said:

@i83

• rds100rds100 Member

Also @wych

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Oh noes, you outed @wych.

• i83i83 Member

@utuh said:

Please PM me the ticket ID and we can get that resolved for you.

• @i83

My ticket is pending 2 weeks now: #214850

Could you please do something?

• utuhutuh Member

@i83 said:
    Please PM me the ticket ID and we can get that resolved for you.

Oke, already PM.
    Please take a look..
    Btw, what happen with your website / server lately guys?

• attarattar Member

This is standard operating procedure for i83, they also don't conform to their own TOS/AUP.

• The ticket was opened the 05/05, never got an answer. And this is only when I found out that it was offline. Who knows since when it went offline.

The support is quite a joke.

• utuhutuh Member

Hmm.. seem something error there.

• @i83, can you please start my VPS? Why is it offline? It was idling.

Anyone having problem contacting this provider?

• utuhutuh Member

@Issam2204 said:
    i83, can you please start my VPS? Why is it offline? It was idling.

Anyone having problem contacting this provider?

Yeps, i face same problems contacting support team. Maybe others too..

• salakissalakis Member

Slightly late - but I also have some feedback on i-83.
    I have their 128MB NAT VPS in Varna, Bulgaria.

root@salakis:~# uptime 10:35:03 up 236 days, 9:43, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Never had any real problems. And the overall connectivity seems to be pretty good.
    Only downside is the lack of TUN/TAP.

Here I tried downloading a file from the i-83 VPS to my UltraVPS.eu VPS in Düsseldorf, Germany.

root@v01:~# wget http://xxx.i-83.net:xxx/100mb.bin
    --2015-05-24 08:43:59-- http://xxx.i-83.net:xxx/100mb.bin
    Resolving xxx.i-83.net (xxx.i-83.net)... 80.95.29.xxx
    Connecting to xxx.i-83.net (xxx.i-83.net)|80.95.29.xxx|:xxx... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 104857600 (100M) [application/x-binary]
    Saving to: '100mb.bin'

100%[======================>] 104,857,600 11.2MB/s in 9.2s

2015-05-24 08:44:08 (10.8 MB/s) - '100mb.bin' saved [104857600/104857600]

Speedtest.net result

To sum it up, I am very happy for this price, but yeah, using it as a VPN as well would make it even better, so I hope that they actually add TUN/TAP on the Varna node.

• @salakis

Yeah, they are pretty good, as long as the system works. Support takes ages and my VPS go offline randomly. It's not the first that happened. I'm still willing to give @i83 a chance but how can I do that with my VPS offline since beginning of May?

Still waiting.

• salakissalakis Member

@Issam2204 said:

I guess I was lucky so far, I was never affected by downtime of the VPS itself.
    But to be fair, I had some difficulties with their control panel, for a week or so it only displayed an error message and was therefor unusable.

Thanked by 1Issam2204
  • i83 is run by wych and he is a one man operation i believe. Unfortunately, this is one of the disadvantages in that things can get out of hand if you have a lot on your plate.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited May 2015

PremiumN said: i83 is run by wych and he is a one man operation i believe. Unfortunately, this is one of the disadvantages in that things can get out of hand if you have a lot on your plate.

i thought it was 2 people who ran it. but it does not really matter if it's 1 or 10 people

• @i83 still alive?

My VPS is still offline and it has been more than a month!

• berkayberkay Member

@Issam2204 said:
    i83 still alive?

My VPS is still offline and it has been more than a month!

I once posted a ticket and got answer two months later. So, don't get your hopes high.

• MikyMiky Member

They have been much better.... it seems they now have "network" trouble and no one for days working for them.
    My last term I guess.

• titustitus Member

I have a paid service from them, but it not working. The support ticket has been closed without answer. (Ticket number is #347709). Unreliable company.