Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cripperz Prodigy - CheapVPS BlowOut USD10/Year (25 Stocks Only) US Kansas City Offer Only For 2 Days
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cripperz Prodigy - CheapVPS BlowOut USD10/Year (25 Stocks Only) US Kansas City Offer Only For 2 Days

cripperzcripperz Member
edited November 2011 in Offers

Hi Guys,

For those who are keen on the offer, i am extending this offer only for 2 days. Nov 2 till Nov 3. Apply code "LETNOV01" it is case sensitve without the quotes of course.

Direct Sign Up Link here - http://client.cripperz.sg/cart.php?a=add&pid=14&promocode=LETNOV01

CheapVPS Blowout (25 Available)

• $15.00 USD
  • Annually
  • 10GB Data Storage
  • 64MB Guaranteed Ram
  • 500GB Bandwidth Per Month
  • 1 Assigned IP (Additional IP @ USD2/mth)
  • OpenVZ / SolusVM Panel
  • UnManaged VPS
  • IRC Allowed / Tun & TAP For OpenVPN Available

Regards,
Haas
Cripperz Prodigy
Web: www.cripperz.sg

Comments

• Do you need quick cash and want to join the deadpool?

• 15/Year for 64MB RAM is not a deadpool candidate, it has the potential for very good profit without overselling the RAM.

Thanked by 2cripperz Go59954
  • @Christian

I think i have mention many times before that these vps service we are selling are base on the web design clientele we hold. We are just selling out additional resources that we already have. Our main priority have always been the local customers that we are handling and in no way that i am seeing myself nor the freelance group being part of the deadpool. I would like to also stress that i am not looking to be one of the top vps contender around, all i am interested in is to resell additional resources that i have and not rip or run away from anyone for that matter.

cheers !

• Oh yeah, by the way, we have been running in Kansas City location for the past 5 months, first listed in Lowendbox was on June. I must say not a fantastic review overall but i am looking to change and spin things around a little bit in couple of months time.

http://www.lowendbox.com/?s=cripperz&searchsubmit=Find

To those who have stayed and using the service, cheers and thank you for the support.

• @rds100 It's actually 10$ not 15$.

• KairusKairus Member
    edited November 2011

@Christian said: @rds100 It's actually 10$ not 15$.

I think the title is a typo, the link shows $15 + $1 setup fee, as does the main post.

What makes you think $15/year for 64MB ram is deadpool material? If BuyVM can do 128mb for $15/year, what makes 64MB for $10 or $15 deadpool material?

• BuyVM's 15/year is actually 256MB RAM total.
    Don't know if this offer is limited to just 64MB, but if it is - the 1.25/month gives a good margin for profit.

• Kairus said: I think the title is a typo, the link shows $15 + $1 setup fee, as does the main post.

It's a promo, discount is granted after clicking on "checkout".

• 64 MB, that's like 1 Teamspeak server. Not bad.

• i dont see anything special in this. i purchased 64mb + 2 ipv4 for 5 bucks a year.

• @kristal trolling around people's thread? I have yet to see people offering 5 bucks a year for 2 ipv4! Now that could be high possibiity of a deadpool candidate when you cant even afford to cover the IP cost of a single user for a year.

• cripperz said: @kristal trolling around people's thread? I have yet to see people offering 5 bucks a year for 2 ipv4! Now that could be high possibiity of a deadpool candidate when you cant even afford to cover the IP cost of a single user for a year.

I disagree. Some European providers charge one time setup fees for their IPs so it is possible to sell at $5/year without going into the deadpool. But, I am curious who this provider is...

• I got most of my ranges with my uplinks. They're included in the price of the uplink.

• @kristal,

Can you post any link to that offer?

• @kristal now you got people asking for that 5 bucks per year deal. Care to share with all of us who is the provider ? =P

• Inb4 special deal for continuous plugs of UptimeVPS.

• @Aldryic ? Sorry what is that again ?

• Sorry mate, that was in reference to your question above. kristal has been plugging the hell out of Uptime.

• @Aldryic yea i checked out his profile. I shall let him be. haha. Or maybe i should flag it instead heh ?

• wait, what did i do again ? :P

• @kristal

nothing much except to be such a troll or atleast be tactful with your replies. Anyways, people are already asking where is that 5 per year vps with 2 IP you mentioned. I wonder what provider is that too you know. =)

• @kristal where is the 5 dollar vps with 2 ipv4 offer ?

• Is this recurrent discount or just a one year deal?

• cripperz said: @kristal where is the 5 dollar vps with 2 ipv4 offer ?

I think I'm either going to make that my signature, or start posting that in every thread I see him active in until we get an answer <_<

• @cripperz - You're right though... after seeing his profile, if he's the best spokesman UptimeVPS can get, I'm staying far away from them.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • It's pretty bad form to try and advertise in someone else's sales post. That's just one more mark against you, mate.

cripperz said: @kristal where is the 5 dollar vps with 2 ipv4 offer ?

I believe he's still waiting for an answer.

• @kristal Just letting you know that its never nice to troll on people's thread. Would like me to do the same to all UptimeVPS threads as well?

Im just letting you feel good by posting up your so called offer, you should have provided the sign up link as well =). next time open your own thread. cheers !

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I have just payed, just waiting for the setup :)

Thanked by 1cripperz
  • @netomx Account created. please check email inbox or spam box =P. cheers